pco1988's 210gal System

pco1988

Hey everyone, its been a while since I last posted here. Last time I was setting up my 210gal tank, and well since then I have changed the design. The "old" oceanic sump has come out and has been replaced by a new custom made sump. I plan on having water in the tank by next weekend. I will update you guys when some thing else happens.

Here are some pictures of the new sump with it components:

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Philip

Well, I'll grant you that's pretty darn impressive looking. :bounce:

What does it all DO? :wig:

Well the water comes in on the right side and travels through the protein skimmer. There will be an Eheim in the first chamber for the two fluidized reactors. On the bottom there is a 1 inch gap between the bottom and the divider. Which water flows through the second chanmber and then into the last chamber and goes through the calcium reactor and out into the return pump which is feeding the UV and chiller. The tank in the middle is my top off tank and it is being feed with an RO/DI in the back room and fed using a Tunze Osmilator and is fed into the kalk stirrer into the first chamber.

There is a quick explanation on how the sump works.

Man that is nice. I love how it is all self-contained.

Thanks Chris!!!

Philip

Chris you need to come and see the beast. Give me a call when you get back as well.

Philip

I am going to try and come by this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to see Philip's tank on Monday and all I can say is... WOW! He has an AWESOME setup. And the Red Dragon pump is... Well... it's a RED DRAGON! The sump is astonishing to say the least. I have never seen such quality and attention to detail. That is all I will say. ;) You guys need to go and see this setup.

WOW! I hope you keep the stand open, so you can see that beauty. I wish I had something close to that. Oh well, I guess I can always hope for Pimp My Sump.

WoW has been said but could be repeated.

And Yep and this is why the rest of us hate to open the door to out sump area to those that have pimped up systems- :cry:

Guest Bemmer

Phillip,

That is an amazing sump set up. Look forward to seeing pics of it running.