Reef Geek

gastone

I was looking to switch over some of my VHO lighting to T5. I had heard lots of good things about ReefGeek so I knew that I wanted to do business with them. Shopped around and found the exact same equipment for sale at DIYreef.com, but a shade cheaper. Contacted Greg at ReefGeek and told I him wanted to do business with him, but would he price match. He agreed to look into it, called me back and said not a problem. My stuff arrived yesterday and all told there were over $25 discounted and free shipping to boot. Everything was packed very well and looks wonderful. I will gladly do business with them again.

Garrett.

I have had great sucess with ReefGeek and Greg. Packaging methods he uses have not resulted in one broken T5 bulb (easy thing to do with delivery services and the fragile bulbs). Many others have posted on RC about his great service.

I've dealt with ReefGeek many times and the experience has been stellar! Their customer support, packing, quick shipping is in the class of its own. I will definitely order form them again.

-- Rob

• 2 years later...

A big thumbs up for the guys at Reef Geek. Not only were their suggestions on bulbs exactly what I wanted the packaging was superb!

Always a great experience from them

I'm a big fan of ReefGeek as well. I have an order coming Wed for 24 bulbs, test kits, and some power cords.

FYI if you order 12+ bulbs you get a 10% discount. For 24+ bulbs you get a 15% discount. And of course you get Free Shipping for spending over a certain dollar amount. I've been using them for awhile and I've always been happy with them. Greg is a good guy and always willing to help.

I fully endorse them also. I have had multiple orders with them (mostly bulbs). Nothing was ever broken. Shipping was quick and the shipping costs are great for smaller orders. I had no idea about the discounts for larger orders.

Jon

I concur. My 5 ATI bulbs that I just got were packaged in a manner that could survive some serious abuse. I'm going to test them out today to make sure all of them work but I'm already impressed and will most likely use them again.

And btw, Greg is extremely quick in responding to email. Always a nice sign ;)