Fish for 22 gallons

YHSublime

How about one of smaller (3-4") fang blennies ... such as a harptail or smiths'?

Always out and about throughout the water column.

Reef safe (except in rare instances to very small ornamental shrimp).

Get along great with other fish (except other fang blennies ... so just one in the tank).

And, are available captive raised (by ORA).

If it was me I would do a watchman goby, a royal gramma, a small pair of black ice clowns and a few different shrimp and Call it a day.

I do like the watchmen, but I'm wondering if they'd stir to much up? I like the ORA Plat Clownfish. And I think I'd like another cleaner shrimp pair. 

How about one of smaller (3-4") fang blennies ... such as a harptail or smiths'?

Always out and about throughout the water column.

Reef safe (except in rare instances to very small ornamental shrimp).

Get along great with other fish (except other fang blennies ... so just one in the tank).

And, are available captive raised (by ORA).

That's not a bad idea, I do like the fang blennies. 

I'm thinking ORA Platinum Pair (They will stick in the anemone, so don't anticipate travel past that)

A pair of McCosker's Flasher Wrasse

A pair of cleaner shrimp

I do like the watchmen, but I'm wondering if they'd stir to much up? I like the ORA Plat Clownfish. And I think I'd like another cleaner shrimp pair. 

That's not a bad idea, I do like the fang blennies. 

I'm thinking ORA Platinum Pair (They will stick in the anemone, so don't anticipate travel past that)

A pair of McCosker's Flasher Wrasse

A pair of cleaner shrimp

Where are you getting your pair of McCosker? I was told that the male would flash more when in a presence of a female but all of the LFS i asked said it would be too hard to get it.

DD has trio of canary blennies all the time for about $80, was so tempted to get them before. A pair of Panda goby are cool too , but its gonna be hard to find a pair.  

I like my tail spot blenny because he looks comical. I also enjoy my yellow watchman goby. He is the keeper of the cave along with his buddy the serpent star. He also doesn’t stir things up much at all.

post-2633589-0-13521000-1512308217_thumb.jpeg

Where are you getting your pair of McCosker? I was told that the male would flash more when in a presence of a female but all of the LFS i asked said it would be too hard to get it.

Everything can be found for a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking about doing a Saddle Valentini Puffer and that's all.

Suckers gonna eat your corals. How bout a cubix boxfish

Yeah? I thought it would just get at the inverts? The problem with the cubicus boxfish is that they require significantly more space, and look like they also come "with caution" for reefs.