whats new?

F&Fmgr

hope everyones tank is doing well.  I have been enjoying the last few years of dry feet and dry shirts :cool:.

Any older heads left on the boards? 

I have retained most of my knowledge with regards to pathology, and will help with fish disease and QT questions.  I don't think I'll be getting back into the hobby, industry or business just yet as I am happily employed outside of the industry. 

If any of you have generators or are contemplating the purchase of one I may be able to help with purchase, install and yearly maintenance.  Tom, if this is inappropriate I'm sure someone will get you to nudge me :laugh:   

cheers,

Sean G

Hey, Sean. I was just talking with somebody about you and your mom the other day. Miss you both. Glad to see you're still around. Say hi and give a hug to your mom from me. I hope that all's well. 

(Let's not use the general forum for marketing, though.)  :laugh:

Hey Sean! I miss coming by your place - you always gave me the best deals on big boxes of salt. I tried to drive by after I got back into the states and was sad to see you had moved on. Hope things are well!

Hey Sean, I miss coming by the store for nice acros for a good deal. Only place around that could keep boxes of fresh acros looking good and healthy. Definitely a void left empty, us acro lovers who like to buy from local stores have no where to go now... I still have your 8' shallow tank that was above your big acro tank. I bet you can guess what's in it :). Glad you are happy with where your at! Hope you at least get back in the hobby at some point.

all the "Old heads".  Good to see you all still have the fever.  Now just waiting for Rob the troll to come say hi; its raining today so he might be out from under his bridge....