Milky water

Joshifer

Speaking of snail stuff. I seen a stromtella puffing up "smoke" puffs it was hilarious. My ornamental feather duster went berserk over it. I don't know if it was eggs or whatever but the duster and Xenia loved it. Lol

Speaking of snail stuff. I seen a stromtella puffing up "smoke" puffs it was hilarious. My ornamental feather duster went berserk over it. I don't know if it was eggs or whatever but the duster and Xenia loved it. Lol

That's spawning.

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk

The Royal Gramma died?

Yes durring the bloom the oxygen was low even tho increased everything and added air stones. He wouldn't get up from the sand bed and suffocated. I'm assuming anyway. Everyone else survived.

I don't think he suffocated. I think that it was diseased. That behavior you noted has been seen by others in RGs a few days before dying. Search on Royal Gramma diving into sand to find the stories.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't think he suffocated. I think that it was diseased. That behavior you noted has been seen by others in RGs a few days before dying. Search on Royal Gramma diving into sand to find the stories.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh. I don't know I'll never get another RG again. Their beautiful. But I guess their disease prone like tangs. Everyone else is fine. I was cleaning earlier and my clowns nuzzled against my hand like a cat. I pet them their so sweet.

I would not do anything.  Go out to dinner and have a nice plate of linguini and clams, maybe order a  Pinot Nior.

The tank has a bacterial bloom and will clear if you don't mess with it or feed anything.  After it clears it will be healthier than it was before and you may have put on a pound or two.

That is what I did last night and my tank is still crystal clear.

Edited by paul b