Beginner Sps

Joshifer

Is their such a thing as a beginner SPS? Something easy.

I was always afraid of LPS so I only did softies. But I've been doing great actually with my frogspawns hammers and octospawns. Thanks to everyone here.

Or is a SPS something that needs an aged tank?

I like the velvet finger branched montys. Acropora and birds nests. Live aquaria list them as easy. I'd like to eventually try my hand at one. So far so good. Knock on wood. Haven't lost anything. Not even a cuc member.

Monti caps, monti, Stylos and and pocci... Be careful you will get addicted to them...

Yeah. The frogspawn you gave me was my first I was like "oh I'll just try one" I have like 9 pieces of euphs now lol.

Rainy day I may pay a visit to coral land later if your not busy.

If you are coming to the October meeting I can bring all the rainbow birdsnest you can possibly handle.  Montipora capricornis is easy too, but can grow out to shade stuff if you put it up too high. Stylo and pocci, like others have said, are easy too.

If you are coming to the October meeting I can bring all the rainbow birdsnest you can possibly handle. Montipora capricornis is easy too, but can grow out to shade stuff if you put it up too high. Stylo and pocci, like others have said, are easy too.

I would love to. But my social anxiety will probably keep me away from meetings. Hopefully ill feel good that day. When exactly is it and where ?

I have small frag of pocci you can have for free and see if your tank is ready for sps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Awesome where are you located ?