Rookie Tank Guy in WV

Have always loved the salt water creatures growing up. 39 Year Old Dude and Father of five and excited to create some fun for my family. Anxious to learn more about the hobby. Currently owner and operator of a 39 gallon reef tank. Attended Frag Fest on 7/24/16...good stuff. Shout out to my bro who introduced me to this awesome group and very unique hobby...James.."Bradley" Barrett!! 

Welcome not to far if you need anything

Have always loved the salt water creatures growing up. 39 Year Old Dude and Father of five and excited to create some fun for my family. Anxious to learn more about the hobby. Currently owner and operator of a 39 gallon reef tank. Attended Frag Fest on 7/24/16...good stuff. Shout out to my bro who introduced me to this awesome group and very unique hobby...James.."Bradley" Barrett!!

Lol thanks for the shout out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys...Me and the Fam are located in the Eastern Panhandle of WV...The thriving metropolis of Hedgesville!!

Welcome, there's quite a few of us up this way.

Easy boys. We're not quite ready to become WVAMAS.  :laugh:

Welcome to WAMAS, Ben.

Easy boys. We're not quite ready to become WVAMAS. :laugh:

Welcome to WAMAS, Ben.

I wish we would I wouldn't have to drive 2 hours every time I buy something from someone lol

I wish we would I wouldn't have to drive 2 hours every time I buy something from someone lol

I hear ya. I'm only 5 miles away from the panhandle there. I did almost 2 hours the other day to handle the return of the club's suction cups, in fact. But, you know, I have a view out my back deck that looks across the Loudoun Valley and back into the Blue Ridge, and don't have to worry about some HOA telling me what I can (and can't) do on my property. So, at the end of the day, life is pretty good. 

I hear ya. I'm only 5 miles away from the panhandle there. I did almost 2 hours the other day to handle the return of the club's suction cups, in fact. But, you know, I have a view out my back deck that looks across the Loudoun Valley and back into the Blue Ridge, and don't have to worry about some HOA telling me what I can (and can't) do on my property. So, at the end of the day, life is pretty good.

Glad to see there are more WV or near WV guys on here

Easy boys. We're not quite ready to become WVAMAS.  :laugh:

Welcome to WAMAS, Ben.

:) It does have a nice ring to it. 

Welcome to WAMAS!!  My tank is overgrown with various montiporas.  Your welcome to come over and grab a few frags if your tank isn't full already :)  I'm just around the corner in Martinsburg. 

• 2 weeks later...