Like this?

sen5241b

I don't think I would ever stop fussing with things. i would stare up at it and think of all the things that need doing. "Need to clean that area over there. Is that hydroids? When did I get so many bristle worms? What's that?!" I would never sleep.

I don't think I would ever stop fussing with things. i would stare up at it and think of all the things that need doing. "Need to clean that area over there. Is that hydroids? When did I get so many bristle worms? What's that?!" I would never sleep.

I could afford that bed, I could afford to keep a hot-line phone next to the bed for the person I'd pay to come over at all hours to fix all those problems (or make sure I'm just imagining them, as would probably be the case when I'm half asleep).

With the activities some people do in their bedrooms the tank location could actually could help with waves/flow. Making SPS thrive. And the fish would just think its a 15 min tidal change

Edited by gmerek2

Cool. But I've got to note that those must be some sturdy night stands. That's probably about 400-500 gallons (3,500 to 4,500 pounds) there over what looks to be about 8 square feet total.

With the activities some people do in their bedrooms the tank location could actually could help with waves/flow. Making SPS thrive. And the fish would just think its a 15 min tidal change

lol

This lends to way too many puns.

I think I would just replay videos in my head of tanks breaking and never get any sleep.