Cynthia's MACNA win FINALLY up

cynthia

At MACNA this year, I won the T60 Slim Design by Coralvue/Reef Octopus.  I had a flood in my basement and have had to deal with my 240 down there so have not had any time.  I FINALLY got the darn thing set up and has been cycling for about 2 weeks now.  I bought some of the Real Reef Rock that was shown at MACNA along with Caribsea giving me some rock at the show.  I think it turned out nice.   I have not decided on much of the inhabitants of this new addition other than a pair of Black Ice Snowflake clowns.  I will see if I have a better go at SPS in this tank .  I'm getting built a screened top for this as I don't want any of my residents to go carpet surfing.  Taking it slow and steady.

I can say this was my first MACNA and BOY did I have alot of fun.  Volunteered a bunch of hours and got to meet some really great people from WAMAS.  I live so far away and do not make too many meetings so this was an experience.  Learned alot and walked away with a BUNCH of stuff.  

I won't be going to MACNA next year as I will be in Alaska during this time.  If it ever comes back to the East Coast you can bet darn skippy I will be back.

Word to the wise, BRING A TRUCK!!!!  I brought my brand new car in September and my car looked like it belonged in a circus after I put me and my friend and all of our winnings in it.

post-2633217-0-04274100-1448838591_thumb.jpg

post-2633217-0-59928500-1448838605_thumb.jpg

Very nice Cynthia! I'm still amazed it fit in your car :)

Can't wait to see the new residents :P

Looks really sweet there, Cynthia. I'm still really happy that several of our members walked away with some great winnings at MACNA. Thanks again for all the hard work!