JF Coral Sale - 9/19/15

ridetheducati

I saw this yesterday. It could be bad news for my wallet. Sometimes these are so hard to get though. I feel like it comes down to who has the best internet connect. 

Jason Fox will be holding a live sale on September 19, 2015.  See his site for more information.

New releases and $5 frags.  Over 600 corals available.

Can you post the link please? Not able to find info on this sale. Thanks.

Actually, it takes from our supporting vendors, which would be wicked if JF wanted to do that for us, but at the end of the day, I'm not positive yet. Will read through our rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went through some of the sale pages...corals look good...but I am not sure if I can say the same on the prices...they seem to be on the higher side. Perhaps its just me. 

I expected bigger barging as well but I'm also not too familiar with his regular prices either.

Also how did I not know he's in MD? I felt mind blown when I realized he's only 15 mins away...

Edited by WilRams

I expected bigger barging as well but I'm also not too familiar with his regular prices either.

Also how did I not know he's in MD? I felt mind blown when I realized he's only 15 mins away...

It is a collectors market.  Depending on what corals you like, there were some good deals.  Looney Toones went for $1,000.

There seems to be market for some of those expensive corals...they were gone pretty fast. But I feel like some of these corals which can be found on other websites and stores were also sold at a higher price. They didn't seem like sale prices to me.