Work Tank

Leishman

Thanks to Rob's vistit every two weeks, the office tank is looking good. 

90g RR

2 D120s

Avast skimmer 

Avast ATO

Random el cheapo powerhead

Pics taken today via iPhone

IMG_0524_zps18bebdd9.jpg

IMG_0525_zps4884458a.jpg

IMG_0526_zps5be43047.jpg

IMG_0527_zps8b606455.jpg

So have you lost any fish to that anemone? Huge

Not yet.  The nem is not fully open in that pic.  We measured it last month at 20"+.  I would love for it to split.  The tank is fed Mon-Fri, and Rob does a 25g water change, cleans the skimmer and glass every other Wednesday.

What lights are over it?  I did a DIY LED build on my child care center tank, but they're not strong enough to keep my nem happy like yours is.  The nem is wasting away.  I had a nice 4 bulb T5 over it initially, but it kept popping the GFCI when it would turn on, and I couldn't get the plant personnel to replace it with a standard outlet.

What lights are over it?  I did a DIY LED build on my child care center tank, but they're not strong enough to keep my nem happy like yours is.  The nem is wasting away.  I had a nice 4 bulb T5 over it initially, but it kept popping the GFCI when it would turn on, and I couldn't get the plant personnel to replace it with a standard outlet.

There are two D120s over it.  Before that is had a Marineland Double Bright LED - the thing was a joke but the nem still looked awesome.