New to the forum Help please

Dario5678

Hello Guys,

Im a brand new member.  I am am member of another forum and I had a situation and someone suggested I come here to for some suggestions since I live in the area..  After reading arounf this forum I am glad that he suggested it.  Lots of good info here.  Basically I purchased a use setup 90 gallon reef ready tank.  It was cracked and I cant money back.  Now i have everything to run my aquarim except an aquarium.  House of tropicals has a 90 gallon deep blue reef ready for 310.  Somp eplace called roozens sells the same tank for 391.  DO you guys think I can do better than that?  I live in waldorf Maryland.

Dario, first of all, welcome.

There are a couple of 90's and a 120 for sale in our For Sale forum, I believe. As a bulletin board member, you can only see a limited number of forums. Full membership costs $20 a year and will expose that forum to you. Click on the link in my signature to get a summary of the benefits of membership as provided by one hobbyist. Become a member and you'll save a ton of money here, plus you'll be engaging with one of the largest, most active local marine clubs in the nation.

What was said above is the best advice you'll receive here! And welcome!

welcome along - ditto to above. the amount of support you'll receive from vendors and members alike is astounding. join and you'll save a ton and when you do want new you have lots of options from great folks.

Welcome it was def the best 20 dollars I ever spent! I'm going on my one year anniversary I love this forum !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome it was def the best 20 dollars I ever spent! I'm going on my one year anniversary I love this forum !!!

Great quote! Welcome to being a WAMAS member!

Welcome!