Reef O Palooza - Orlando this weekend.

Scubaguy

So while visiting family, we saw there is a show in Orlando this weekend....

I guess I am taking a detour off of 95... Going to check it out on Sunday.....

Will post some pictures...

Have a good weekend everyone...

Richie

Stop by and say hello! We have a booth at the show. Its going to be fantastic!

Will do.. Need to talk to you about stocking the tank...see you Sunday . Richie

Update---

Driving up 95 after my wife and I stopped at the show today. Our first reef show and it was a lot of fun. We spent some time with Marco/Rich from ERC.. Great to meet you guys... Can't wait to start working a stocking plan for the tank with you. Rich I will work on some CAPS tickets and let you know soon, the schedule was released this afternoon.

We took a ton of pictures in which I will post as soon as i get the heck out of this car.. Haha... GPS has us getting home at 1:57am..

We also met Bret and wade from tanked..

All the vendors were friendly and offered great advise...

Tanks again ERC...;)

Richie and Penny

Thanks for stopping by, it was a blast. Things were even crazier busy today but hope we got all your questions answered and super excited to work with you guys on your fish stocking for your tank! Safe travels sir.

It was a great show and larger than last year!

RAP Orlando has a fun, relaxed atmosphere and I would highly recommend trying to attend next year.  Maybe it is because of so many great vendors and friends under one roof, as well as the customers saying hello. Not to mention it is in sunny Orlando!. I already booked my booth for 2016 and the next venue is going to be sweet. We met a lot of great folks and Bill Wann had a great time at our booth hanging out. Thanks to all who stopped by to say hello.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-13%20at%2012.26.

It was good to meet you Larry. We had a great conversation as well. You probably spoke to a ton of people. :)

It was good to meet you Larry. We had a great conversation as well. You probably spoke to a ton of people. :)

I'd have to see your face to remember. Lol. Non-stop all day at the show and then up til 100AM last night about caused me to almost lose my voice.

On i-26 now head North back home. 

If you think that was awesome, wait till MACNA!