Adding Aquaticlog to the signature

TrueTricia

I went to add my 120g Aquaticlog to my signature, and it's telling me it exceeds the parameters for image size. I know other people have added this to their signatures. What am I doing wrong? 

And yes, I'm doing a horrible job explaining this...

Your SG seems high. Is that where you normally keep it?

No. I've been getting a lot of evaporation and it keeps creeping up, despite the gallons of FW I add to the tank. I'm getting my ATO hooked up next week (need to buy the tubing), so hopefully that will help.

Try again, Tricia. I changed the setting to allow the slightly larger graphic. We limited the size to keep people / vendors from taking up too much space with advertising.

Nice, I had trouble with it too and had, at one point, been playing with various size tags in bbcode to try to get it under the limit because it was just over.  I'm not including mine anymore because I test for a ludicrous number of things from time to time and it lists every single one, heh.  No one cares what my number for potassium ppm was 3 months ago.

Nice, I had trouble with it too and had, at one point, been playing with various size tags in bbcode to try to get it under the limit because it was just over.  I'm not including mine anymore because I test for a ludicrous number of things from time to time and it lists every single one, heh.  No one cares what my number for potassium ppm was 3 months ago.

LOL. You test for potassium?

LOL. You test for potassium?

Heh, well I did a couple of times for good reasons. 

I was really low on nitrate but phosphate was creeping up.  I was concerned that my chaeto was nitrate starved and not growing and getitng rid of phosphate.  So I would drop in saltpeter, potassium nitrate, in teaspoons full each night for a while and watch my phosphate go down.  Since I was dropping potassium also in to the water with that, I wanted to make sure I wasn't overdosing on potassium.

Later on, I decided to try dosing iron supplements to see if my color changed at all.  I got a Kent Marine Iron supplement, but it also has lots of potassium and manganese in it.  So following the rule that you shouldn't dose something you're not testing for, I tested for potassium. 

Plus the test is really fun to do.  Generating a precipitate, filtering that out, then titrating the liquid where fewer drops is higher potassium numbers.  At least I thought it was fun.

Heh, well I did a couple of times for good reasons. 

I was really low on nitrate but phosphate was creeping up.  I was concerned that my chaeto was nitrate starved and not growing and getitng rid of phosphate.  So I would drop in saltpeter, potassium nitrate, in teaspoons full each night for a while and watch my phosphate go down.  Since I was dropping potassium also in to the water with that, I wanted to make sure I wasn't overdosing on potassium.

Later on, I decided to try dosing iron supplements to see if my color changed at all.  I got a Kent Marine Iron supplement, but it also has lots of potassium and manganese in it.  So following the rule that you shouldn't dose something you're not testing for, I tested for potassium. 

Plus the test is really fun to do.  Generating a precipitate, filtering that out, then titrating the liquid where fewer drops is higher potassium numbers.  At least I thought it was fun.

This sounds like an organic chemistry exam.... lol

Did your top off run dry, Trish?

No no. I don't have the thing plugged in yet. I was debating on the set up. And now that I've got some decisions made, I need to go get tubing to attach the pump. Really hard to pump water with no tube So all my top offs have been by hand.

aquarium7043.png

Trish, it looks like you need to turn the graphic off in your tapatalk signature. I'm seeing double!