Need help to ID this item and what is for

eddiev0008

That is the piece that goes into the top of the Super Skimmate locker from Avast.

Basically it's an avast marine pressuRe switch...it stands upright and senses when the water level changes...lok on the website...that thing works great...if you don't want it let us or me know haha I'll put it to use in the frag tank

Thanks guys for the great info let me look to see if it will be useful to my project I'm going to start a 70 gallon first time sump so I'm excited tank arrives mid Jan as they are getting built in California

Now that it's properly identified, can we make jokes?

"Honestly, that's not mine!" (Austin Powers)

Edited by Rob A

Now that it's properly identified, can we make jokes?

"Honestly, that's not mine!" (Austin Powers)

Finally! I was waiting for this.

Thanks guys for the great info let me look to see if it will be useful to my project I'm going to start a 70 gallon first time sump so I'm excited tank arrives mid Jan as they are getting built in California

CADlights?

Yup waiting on it to ship. I got the 50G Cube. I was told I should have it by the end of the month. I plan on getting the 100g eventually which should be very similar to your 75. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I was up in the air on the 50 gallon cube since I work a lot but decided just to shoot for the 70 I have on radion pro gen 3 I might have to sell and buy two 15x pro cause of the light span on the 70 gallon that's why I almost chose the 50 cube so I didn't have to purchase anymore lights but I really want do some tangs and it's better on the 70 plus more fish !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup waiting on it to ship. I got the 50G Cube. I was told I should have it by the end of the month. I plan on getting the 100g eventually which should be very similar to your 75. Good luck!

Willrams

Where do u live ? I would love to see the 50 gallon in person! Maybe I can change my order and go with the 50 ? I'm so indecisive :(

Willrams

Where do u live ? I would love to see the 50 gallon in person! Maybe I can change my order and go with the 50 ? I'm so indecisive :(

Haha funny you mention being indecisive. I called Cadlights a few before days before my 50 shipped out. It turned into the 100...I knew I wanted the 100 eventually so I decided instead of compromising to just get the one I really wanted now. So the waiting time reset and I'm due to get it mid Jan. Im up in Owings Mills, MD A little far from you but maybe one day you can stop by and vice versa to compare notes.

• 3 weeks later...