Reefcentral vs Reef2reef

ezeke1

Anyone have active accounts in both? I've been with RC since 2004 and the RC crowd are pretty helpful in general. I don't know too much about R2R but I went ahead and created an account there today.

+1 on the other comments above. In addition with a resource like the internet why limit your resources. I have account all over the World !! on different Reef Forums

I have accounts on both, but spend most of my time here. Both are great resources.

This for me as well

I think nanoreef is by far the best forum out there.

I use both r2r and rc, mostly just for the selling sections and my build threads. If I feel like randomly browsing and looking at big tanks, I go to rc.

I have accounts on both, but spend most of my time here. Both are great resources.

Same. I think WAMAS is much better from a personal touch standpoint. But both R2R and RC have good information too. I love some of the Show Off threads! And I don't qualify for the SELLING section yet on RC, so I tend not to go there as much.

I have all 3 but use WAMAS mostly. Unless I am buying a Reef Genesis!

:ph34r:  :clap:  :ph34r: Duff you Forum Sniper

I think nanoreef is by far the best forum out there.

I use both r2r and rc, mostly just for the selling sections and my build threads. If I feel like randomly browsing and looking at big tanks, I go to rc.

Small World Brad ! Small World  :happy:  :dry:

:ph34r:  :clap:  :ph34r: Duff you Forum Sniper

Small World Brad ! Small World  :happy:  :dry:

Hey if I am a sniper you are my spotter-

The spotter detects, observes, and assigns reef targets and watches for the results of the buy. Using their R2R, spotting scope, WAMAS, rangefinder, and/or RC. You will also read the latest posts and wind by using physical indicators and the mirage caused by the heat on the ground. Also, in conjunction with the shooter, you will accurately make calculations for distance (Ohio), angle shooting (slant range), mil dot related calculations, how badly the seller needs the money, correction for atmospheric conditions and leads for moving targets.....don't want it to get away! It is not unusual for the spotter to be equipped with a notepad and a laptop computer sitting in his garage specifically for performing these calculations.

So did I hit my target? :ph34r:

Anyone want to buy a used ghillie suit? No blood stains.

Edited by DuffyGeos

Like a true Sniper in the bush. Await you next mission Reefer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk