!! what fish do YOU want in our live-sale this weekend? !!

monkiboy

OK ROUND 2 of ERC fish in the LIVE SALE THIS WEEKEND!!

all the fish posted in the last sale were a huge success with a 100% sale rate and i'd love to offer more of the healthiest specimens you can buy - ERC quarantined and treated via our personal, unmatched, and comprehensive protocol as discussed in our thread here.

all livestock including fish come with a 7-day guarantee and we ship next-day priority overnight locally for only $15 no matter how much you buy!

we also offer NOVA pick up options galore for those in NOVA as announced here

i want to be able to grab photos or video of the fish available out of treatment and in quarantine for the live sale but to video all the livestock is just not feasible so...let me know what fish you're in the market for and i'll photograph or video it for you and you'll see it in the live sale at an awesome price you'll have to jump on. it doesn't get any easier than that.

for all the folks that have PM'd me your requests, please feel to post here as i'll be scanning this thread for suggestions when i break out the camera.

a sincere thank you for all the support you folks have given as it has enabled us to continue to do what few dare tackle in this industry. we continue to work tirelessly to earn the opportunity to surpass your expectations every day.

POST UP AND LET'S MAKE SOME DEALS HAPPEN THIS COMING LIVE SALE ON TRULY THE HEALTHIEST FISH YOU CAN BUY!!

Edited by monkiboy

maybe some hard to find clowns, gobies, basslets or anthias, I'm just thinking of smaller fish that would fit in pretty much anyones system ( except anthias)

I am not really looking for any more fish, but for those of you that are thinking about purchasing livestock from ERC, I can tell you that so far I have had an awesome experience dealing with them, all but 1 fish in my tank were purchased from ERC to include a healthy and eating Copperband. 

Male laboutei wrasse

Male lineatus

Mystery wrasse

Longfin/Social fairy wrasse

Radiant wrasse

Naoke wrasse

Edited by Wrench

Whale shark

So many questions come to mind with this. Is it difficult to get them eating in captivity? Do they do preventative quarantine with meds? That would be a lot of copper!

Since I am not buying any fish right now, lots of pretty and unique ones!!