!! eating LRS, purple-masked angelfish / c/p. venustus !!

monkiboy

the hype is pretty ridiculous on these in the past few months with all the ebbs and flows from other reefers being challenged by them, captive breeding efforts, etc surrounding this species.

known for their sheer beauty, their unique coloration and tantalizing behavior is unmistakable. but also for the challenge they present to quarantine, treat, and get eating prepared foods in captive environment.

read more about our unmatched comprehensive treatment and quarantine protocol here:

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/67727-you-scream-i-scream-we-all-scream-for-quarantine

we have three of these out of treatment in quarantine now (one is available) and four still making their way through prophylaxis (two of which are still available).

as shown in the video, they all will be transitioned, going bonkers, and thriving on LRS food blends by the time they become available.

enjoy!

Thanks for posting the video! I'm gonna share that with some of my Facebook fans who are really into angels.

Hopefully when the captive bred ones hit the market they will eat as readily as yours since Karens are reared on LRS.

Karenplughighlight_zpsaf539d53.jpg

I'm guessing this should not go in my reef tank....

Correct.

They should go in mine.  :tongue: