Hardiest SPS

Keraxis

I have been looking for a list of the hardiest SPS corals.  Anyone know any easier to keep sps.

The birdsnest  are pretty easy and hardy. I started with a tort and have had really good luck with it.  The more polyps on a frag the better the chances are for success. 

They are all hardy, I have pink green, birds of paradise, and rainbow (more of a brown/purple polyp with hint of rainbow colors) also purple and pink stylo is hardy along with green psammocora. I know these are hardy because they all survived my temperature issue and alkalinity fluctuation accidents where as some others has STN or death

Most is easy if your water quality is good. Birdsnest is hardy, montipora is also good. If you want, I can give you some monti chunks for free.

Most is easy if your water quality is good. Birdsnest is hardy, montipora is also good. If you want, I can give you some monti chunks for free.

+1 I have green birdsnest and birds of paradise. I have a good size chunk of the green you can have for free if you're ever out this way. Can get you a frag of birds of paradise also. 

Larger frags are hardier than smaller ones. Also most are fairly easy to keep alive but keeping a desired color is more of an art than a science.

I plan on getting a monti sometime soon.  When it comes time would anyone be willing to frag me one.  I would obviously pay and have you post it in the sale section for record and would even be willing to do a pass it on system.  

If you didn't live in Sterling I'd give you some.  I have pieces that get whacked off when I clean the glass  I always try to find a good spot for them because I don't have a frag rack and don't want them to fade away, but if someone was gong to use them I'd be happy to give them a new home.  Most here probably feel the same way.  I bet you can find someone around who can send some your way. 

I can give you some frags of montis that I'm getting ready to toss. Pickup in Alexandria of Arlington

I can give you some frags of montis that I'm getting ready to toss. Pickup in Alexandria of Arlington

Which ones are you getting ready to toss?  Don't toss them! Swap them! Or I'll take whichever ones Keraxis doesn't.  I hate the thought of a monti in a trash can.  It's like a sad Oscar the Grouch.  ;)

Which ones are you getting ready to toss?  Don't toss them! Swap them! Or I'll take whichever ones Keraxis doesn't.  I hate the thought of a monti in a trash can.  It's like a sad Oscar the Grouch.  ;)

Already talking to OP about it. You can hate the thought of a monti in a trash can all you want, but if you knew the number of no shows or trouble gone through to GIVE things away, you would probably toss as well.

Already talking to OP about it. You can hate the thought of a monti in a trash can all you want, but if you knew the number of no shows or trouble gone through to GIVE things away, you would probably toss as well.

LOL.  I'm sure.  I need to come by and pick up that auto feeder.  Why don't I text you and we can coordinate. 

I think pocci is really hardy. Mine seem to be even hardier than my softies, except for those pink and gold payls I have.

+1 mine are super duper hardy also.