Please help me to decide

ChrisTran

Wamasers,

I have more clowns than I suppose to keep in my system.  This bonded pair is supposed to be rare; Silver Eyes Platinum.  The sliver eyes made them unique.

I have other pairs in the tanks and would like to hear from you whether I should keep this pair or find a new home for them?

Female

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

Male

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

Thanks,

Chris

Chris- I already told you this morning, keep what ever makes YOU happy! I personally don't care how rare something is unless I like it. There are plenty of fish that I don't think are attractive and others love. Same thing with corals, I love the bright colors and unique shapes like you have in your SPS tank. I could look at that all day. I can't even remember the names of some of my corals and personally don't really care. I will probably care if I frag them, but that will be quite a while.

I think they are not pretty...except for their eyes...

I am not a fan of 'designer' clowns...but if you love them then keep them...

Anyway about it, not in my tank,lol

I like the name. Personally I keep what I like in my tank, if you really like them then keep them. What are the other clowns you have?

I like the name. Personally I keep what I like in my tank, if you really like them then keep them. What are the other clowns you have?

I can only keep 2-3 pairs out of the 4.

- 2 onyx picasso pairs

- 1 snow flake blackerice pair

- 1 White Walkers XD pair

I often get carried on when buying clownfish, and ended up with more then what i can keep. I know i will definatly keep one of the picasso pairs and the blackerice pair.

I will take your advices by just keeping what i really like, regardless how rare they are.

I'd like to mention I came up with the name so I either deserve a pair of White Walker clowns or some sort of percentage. Just kidding. I love that you guys love it XD