Sept. 13 2014 WAMAS Social!

Hey guys, I'm not sure how set you guys are with this date, but I would like to offer an opinion regarding a date change. I think that it is much more likely to have more people come if you run this on a Sunday, perhaps the 14th.

While I have been to the store, I did not buy anything on the trip because of timing.

If the social is on Sunday, I think people would make a weekend out of it. I wouldn't mind leaving here Friday night and spending a couple days at the beach and hit you guys up on the way home on Sunday.

Any thoughts?

(edited)

Hey guys, I'm not sure how set you guys are with this date, but I would like to offer an opinion regarding a date change. I think that it is much more likely to have more people come if you run this on a Sunday, perhaps the 14th.

While I have been to the store, I did not buy anything on the trip because of timing.

If the social is on Sunday, I think people would make a weekend out of it. I wouldn't mind leaving here Friday night and spending a couple days at the beach and hit you guys up on the way home on Sunday.

Any thoughts?

Thank you for the reply. You could come on Saturday and we could have someone meet you on Sunday so you could pick up your livestock on your way home if this is convenient for you. We are not open on Sundays but we can always have someone meet you at our facility. 

-Alyssa

Edited by Pacific East Aquaculture

Thank you for the reply. You could come on Saturday and we could have someone meet you on Sunday so you could pick up your livestock on your way home if this is convenient for you. We are not open on Sundays but we can always have someone meet you at our facility. 

-Alyssa

True, but that would cut into precious beach time! Just an idea, but maybe a one time only Sunday opening for the social?

-Alyssa

It sounds like Sunday is the staff's day off. I don't know about everybody else, but I'd like to respect their day off.

I also feel strongly that we should leave it on Saturday and allow the employees to enjoy their days off.....not many of us would ever want or expect to spend our days off working.

Dr Macs puts on a great social and I for one am looking forward to the event!!!

Just a side note here - these socials are very difficult to work out in terms of dates - once they are set, it's pretty much set in stone!  We try and clear as many hurdles as we can to make it as accessible as possible for everyone and have it fit into PEA's schedule as well.