Who is Mr. Coral

morgan175

Was on eBay and a guy was selling a rainbow chalice. Is he the same one that owned the store that closed. He is located in Frederick Maryland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup.  He's got a long and storied history but unfortunately most of it has been archived/hidden now that he is no longer a sponsor.

What bothers me he has no local pick up and he wants to charge me 27dollars to ship it 20 miles. Sorry to stir up the sand around here.

What bothers me he has no local pick up and he wants to charge me 27dollars to ship it 20 miles. Sorry to stir up the sand around here.

There's plenty of better places around.

ERC has been more then kind to me. Richard has some amazing pieces. It was just odd to me. I had been to the store on the golden mile and was not impressed.

Yes they are cheap. But you get what you pay for. My 1/4 inch fresh cut milli took a long time to heal and is finally putting on some encrusting. Oh well it will be worth it when my milli looks great 5 years from now lol. most online venders are just good at manipulating lighting to make the frag look good, Mr coral is excellent at it.

He will let you pick up in Fredrick. It is not sonny it is Bryan. He runs a coral chop shop. Non of his stuff sits and heals he just gets wild colony's and hacks them up and sells them off to the highest bidder. Than when everything dies he will credit you some so you buy more. All of his pictures are completely fake. Nothing looks like it is shown even though it says wysiwyg. All those corals that you think are a great price and too good to be true are too good to be true. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED