Underwater Expoxy

blueribbon

Is there any particular brand of underwater epoxy that should or should not be used in Reef tank.  (To glue rock & plastics)

Examples:

J B Weld Water Weld

PC Marine Epoxy putty

Attwood Epoxy Stick

------------------------

Can these forums be searched.  Please be specific, as did not find a way and I belong to 8 other forums with few issues.

Thx

Edited by blueribbon

I use ocean wonders coraline purple epoxy. It looks more natural with the purple and blends in, IMO. Not that it all wont eventually anyways. Plus it's super strong, holding wise, and smell wise. I have 5 or so gigantic turbo snails, 2 urchins, and a big clumsy foxface that knocks everything, and so far so good.

Can these forums be searched.  Please be specific, as did not find a way and I belong to 8 other forums with few issues.

Search is in the top right corner. For more options hit the gear and it will bring up advanced settings.

Also, note that in the right hand side of the search box, there's a gray box. This defines the search scope. Make sure that it reads "Forums" if you're wanting to search topics / posts. If it doesn't, click on that gray box and it will bring up a scope list. If you want to search a specific forum or for contributions by a specific member or date range (etc.), then click on the small, hard-to-see gear icon to the right of the search box (and to the right of the magnifying glass) to bring up the advanced search options.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.