WOW!!! Thank you John and Blue Ribbon Koi

jaddc

I just took the trip out the BRK to pick up the two chalice corals that I won in the raffle at the Winter Meeting.

Wow! I feel very lucky to win both of the chalices -- it was a VERY generous donation. I cannot wait to place them on my rock. 

If you haven't been to BRK -- go. It is a great shop with great livestock and well maintained tanks. Plus -- tons of supplies so I was able to pick up everything I was looking for. 

WAMAS is lucky to have John and BRK as a sponsor and the area is lucky to have BRK as a LFS.

WAMAS is lucky to have John and BRK as a sponsor and the area is lucky to have BRK as a LFS.

I agree with this 100%. John's been with us since the beginning. His loyal support of this club should earn ours.

I've been wanting to take the trip out there. I want to make sure I have plenty of cash in my pockets when i see all those nice acros he keeps posting.

Picked my Favia up today also.

Got a really super gorgonian and and nice zooanthid colony that I already forgot the name of.

I also got pH solutions to re calibrate my probes.

Thanks, John

I've been wanting to take the trip out there. I want to make sure I have plenty of cash in my pockets when i see all those nice acros he keeps posting.

LOL...don't bother with your cash...bring credit...he always has amazing stuff....and the supplies are endless...

John's shop has some of the best livestock I have seem. Often times he has show piece quality corals and livestock on hand. Also one of the best things that i like about his shop, if you don't see it...ask he either has it tucked away in a tank in the back or he can get it.  I'm very fortunate that this is my LFS, but if you haven't been out to BRK take sometime and go visit his store.

congrats to the winners!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  We work really hard to have a little of everything to be a one stop shopping experience.  Great livestock, lots of dry goods including hard to find plumbing like bulkheads, strainers, aquarium silicone in the BIG tubes etc.  Even a kids table for some creative drawing!

John