Dennis, d2mini on reefcentral, had multiple rounds of returns on the Vertex dosing containers before giving up in disgust and getting his money back.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
:laugh: 

how do you like the RLSS skimmers?

Sweet and Quite :wub:  Very cost effective. RLSS sent a replacement pump.This was not due to failure, but because I was not comfortable with a GEN1 pump. Man that loke Bubble King service at a WALMART price. Quatum Reefs has them in stock. If you have the room go external take that route I like running external better. In addition I have a Bubble King Mini 180 that I modded with a WAVELINE DC4000 skimmer pump love the performance as well, and way cheaper than a RedDragon pump :laugh:

Edited by DCReefer1964

Have you tested your vertex dosing containers yet?

I had to return mine due to leaks and I have read a bunch of other people have had problems too.

Thanks Brad. I contacted Proline in reference to the dosing vessel asked them tp pretest the unit prio to shipping the replacement.

Well i guess it is time to start a new build thread for the DSA 105 Rimless. Moved coral after treatment inside. Colors are faded for now but it is a nice Frags tank. 120 Tech gets wet this weekend

upynemuz.jpg

5ajequ2y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

105 looks great!!....but I kinda liked the Rubbermaid in the garage. It had a lot of depth when you looked down at it on the floor. The black back ground and bottom really did show the colors and forms of the corals....maybe it is just me. ;)

Edited by DuffyGeos

Say Happy B-day!!!  way to prioritize, family first....or you won't even have a tank!

She pointed out that I should before we leave for dinner. It smells!!!! she says. LOL :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Make sure you clean the kitchen sink after you dump that **it!!! Wait, why am I telling you to keep something clean? That is like telling a fish he better swim. 

Have a good night, I DON'T want to see any more posts till mid morning!!!!!

Started Aquascape right sidePosted Image

Looking good man. Can't wait to see you put something together for a FTS with all those frags you've been collecting!

• 1 month later...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love the tile bottom, looks great. How hard is that to keep clean?

Wow...that background looks so much better than I thought it would...great googly moogly!

Thanks

I love the tile bottom, looks great. How hard is that to keep clean?

I let nature take it's course and I allow a low stream powerhead to do some work. That said when I went to more the SPS from the bottom they had already started encrusting the tile :) .

That's one nice tank. Cannot wait to see it in person one day.

Thanks the Welcome mat is always out to WAMAS

Love it bro! Those acros are all looking super healthy, and I love the back wall!

Love it bro! Those acros are all looking super healthy, and I love the back wall!

Tanks Bro

Tank looking great Haywood!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Min all Acro are from WAMAS frags. BTW mail is out!

One thing I really like is that fact that all of your corals are spread out. They were getting a little tight in the black Rubbermaid, even though it was a good look in the garage :cool:

Now I can see all the corals I can take a pair of bone cutters to to fill my tank!!!

Really looking good Haywood.