(edited)

I've got nothing !!!! :angry: to report but a losing battle with Dino, and an out break of (MEN) Montipora Eating Nudibranchs http://www.coralrx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10&Itemid=15 . In the DSA 105 :sad: I have not added corals to this tank in 5 months. Treated for Red Bugs then these guys appear. The only new addition to this reef was snails. I my have to QT them in the future just to be safe  :sad: I am at the point where I feel it would be best to do a reboot vs treatment. All coral will be dipped and QT'd , Tank will be allowed to run a strong solotion of Hydrogen Peroxide water circulation . I may even sell it since I am now stuck with a 300DD.

Edited by DCReefer1964

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried ultra algae x? I had Dino for a while. I tried everything including blackouts, large water changes, peroxide, no water changes, and GFO. I did followed the directions and treated the maximum amount of time and they have been gone for a few months. The ultra algae x was my last option before getting rid of the tank.

Have you tried ultra algae x? I had Dino for a while. I tried everything including blackouts, large water changes, peroxide, no water changes, and GFO. I did followed the directions and treated the maximum amount of time and they have been gone for a few months. The ultra algae x was my last option before getting rid of the tank.

I will give it a shot for testing purposes. All coral will be removed and QT'd for the (MEN) etc. Thanks for the advice. BTW 40B I have for you :laugh: