Is this possible?

seantadez

I used to have a big problem with hair algae, i tried  several things but did't see any great change, so by chance i pick up in a lsf a bi-color blenny, next day my nano looks different two days later my nano cube was 95% algae free , today all the algae is gone. can it be the blenny? seems like he is picking all around the rocks but that was too much algae for this little guy...

I didn't realize bi color Blenny's took out algae like that. I had one that died in an ich outbreak, but never really had an algae issue, so can't say I benefited from his services.

My Lawnmower blenny had a champaign diet on a beer budget. He would only eat pe mysis shrimp, no algae. Poor guy jumped ship and slipped out of my canopy somehow. Found him on the floor

Instead of worrying what to feed him it sounds like you should sell him to Jenn for big money.

lol i gave up long ago buying fish for algae...my fish get too spoiled too fast...I can transform an algae eating fish to a couch potato in 60 seconds flat...so instead I deal with water conditions (otherwise you wouldn't need the fish right?) and go to my dentist appts every 6 months so I can use the toothbrushes they give me on the tank :)