Tank for sale

Guest Stonecold

Guest Stonecold

215 Gallons Acrylic (5x3x2) SOLD

65 Gallongs Acrylic Sump SOLD

Equipments:

1. Dual 250Watts Pulse Start PFO Ballast with 2 SE 14K Hamiltons.

2. 660 IceCap Ballast with 4 Actinics VHO.

3. ETSS Pro 800 Skimmer.

4. Geo Calicium Reactor, Milwaukee Selanoid and Ph Monitor, and 10lb CO2 tank.

5. 3 GenX Mak4 pressure pumps.

6. 2 1" Sea Swirls

7. 4 Stage Spectra Pure RO/DI

Livestock:

1. Over 50 corals (LPS, SPS, and Softies)

2. Tangs (Achilles, Hippo, Powder Blue, Sohol, Blonde, Yellow, and 2 Purple)

3. Dwarf Angels (Flame, Pygmy, and Female Watanabei

4. Paired of True Perculas with Purple LTA

There are other things that I may have missed i.e. cleaning crew and rocks...

Asking $6,500 OBO. Serious inquiries only please.

Edited by Stonecold

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

Please tell me your not giving up?????

Your my idol man!! :77:

If you part things out, I'm interested in the following:

4. Geo Calicium Reactor, Milwaukee Selanoid and Ph Monitor, and 10lb CO2 tank.

5. (1) GenX Mak4 pressure pumps.

6. 2 1" Sea Swirls

A few of your Coral colonies as well, but not all!

Howard

PS

DON'T DO IT MAN! ;)

BTW, to the gang, this is one tank that is worth the price!!!!!

122Nick_Stonecold_243g_right-med.jpg

BTW, 1900th Post!

Guest Stonecold

First off...I like to appologize to WAMAS for posting this here. I need to sell this setup to the locals and this is the only access that I have. Hope you guys understand.....

At this moment, I wish to sell the system as a whole.

Guest Stonecold

Picture.....Thanks for the post, Howard. BUT, the tank has changed for the better since.....with more corals.

Nick,

Are you getting out of the hobby all together, downsizing or moving?

Howard

Guest Stonecold

Howard,

I would part out if I could get everyone to committ to everything that I have. Hope you understand...Now that I'm married, I wish to have a own place. It would be a huge hassle to take the tank with me. Believe me, if it is simple I would keep it w/o hesitations. Yeah, this may also be my very last reef/fish tank.

Edited by Stonecold

Nick!!!! No way!!! Not you!!! :bigcry: You have one of the most awsome setups I've ever seen :bigcry:

Give me a call. Would love to take some of your corals.

I think you might consider taking parting out orders and seeing how much you can sell that way.

I've seen a couple of tanks go really fast that way...

Most people don't want to deal with the full $6.5K price, and/or the hassles of moving it all (just like you don't) :)

That being said, I could be interested in some of your corals, and would willingly take a purple tang :)

Dave

If parting, I'll take the IceCap 660 with the 4 actinic VHO's and 1 Mak4 Genx Pump.

My names Victor.

Where are you located?

Nice tank!

Guest Stonecold

Please let me clarify on parting out....My main concern is the tank/stand/canopy. I will part out if I could find a buyer for that. I hate to sell everything, then still have the tank/stand/canopy left over.

My corals are extremely healthy, big and some rare. So, I am confident that I will not have a problem selling them.

All of my fishes have been with me over 18 months except for the Achilles tang. My tangs ranges from 4-6".

I will keep everyone's requests for now. I will definitely get in touch with each person after I am able to find a buyer for the tank.

Thanks!

Guys,

For what it's worth. I've been to Nick's a few times recently. The hardware is in great condition, I love the tank dimensions as it gives an excellent display view, very nice. It is a great buy IMO. As for his corals, they are very nice colonies, very healthy and very good colors. For those who came to the fundraiser and put dibs on the red zoos frags, well I got them from Nick :) . His fishes are very healthy as well.

Nick,

IF YOUR INTERESTED in keeping the tank and just need help moving it, we can do that for you? We do it all the time? I've helped move a 1/2 dozen tanks over the last couple of years, several as big as your and bigger. Takes about 4-6hrs from start to finish with you taking over most of the hardware before the "Group" shows for the actual move day. If your seriously thinking about keeping it "AND WE SECOND THAT", think about it!! ;)

Are you moving close?

Howard

Guest Stonecold

Thanks Howard and everyone else who has offer to help me with the move. Unfortunately, I haven't decide where or when to move yet cause of this tank. "IF" and when I have another tank in my new place....it will DEFINITELY be an in wall tank. So, with the designs and all...I don't think that the corals and fishes can wait until everything is up and running. Trust me, I really don't want to sell it either I've invested well over 10K in the entire system. For those that have seen my setup....I believed that you'll agree that I'm litterally giving the tank away.

I wish there is a way for me to post some current pictures of the tank for everyone to see. Again, Howard's picture is really out of date. Sorry, Howard.:-)

Edited by Stonecold

Guest LoveReef

nick,

you must be kidding me..

you invest more than 10,000 and you just sell it for half price..??

darn..

which i have some space..(yeah also have some money..)..

man..if you part it out..let me know..

also interested in calcium reactor and stag..that you've got it from atlantics..

tony

If I may suggest, with all your respect Nick.

Try an open house, invite everyone in WAMAS who may be interested in buying, and have them all pick up corals on the same day same time. It worked for Trui and others. It might work for you too. Good Luck. Oh, LMK so I can come over too. :D

If I may suggest, with all your respect Nick.

Try an open house, invite everyone in WAMAS who may be interested in buying, and have them all pick up corals on the same day same time.  It worked for Trui and others.  It might work for you too.  Good Luck.  Oh, LMK so I can come over too.  :D

48224[/snapback]

I second Jakes comment. :2thumbsup:

Guys, I got a chance to stop in and see his tank yesterday! AWESOME!!!

If ANYONE knows of someone who can swing, pass the info on!

BTW,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Happy Coralling :D

Howard