Tank for sale

Guest Stonecold

Nick,

After you find a buyer for your tanks and inhabitants are available, I would be interested in Ricordia, Brain corals and some sps possibly.

Happy Holidays,

Chris

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stonecold

Hope that everyone had a great Xmas!

Just wanted to keep everyone inform. I've received lots of PMs showing interests in my lifestock. I've yet to find a buyer for the tank and/or LR. Until I find a buyer for my tank and LR I will keep everyone's PM/request and will get back with each and everyone of you.

Thank you all for your time and patience.

Nick,

No luck yet with the Southern Buyer?

Guest Stonecold

He back out saying "its too much of an investment for a brand new tank and that he doesn't want to take the risks" which I completely understand.

Guest Stonecold

Since, I'm not able to find a buyer for the complete system I've decided to part. First the livestock then the drygoods. I am going to keep a few pieces for myself. Since, I do not know the names for some of the corals its best that you guys PM me and stop by. This way you will be able to see the corals in person and decide from there.

Thank you!

Edited by Stonecold

Hi! I'm still interested in the 660 and VHOs. I know you cant let it go until the livegoods are gone, thats ok. I didnt see anywhere here, where are you located? I'd like to come over and buy some livegoods.

Oh, and how much for the drygoods?

Thanks!!

Victor

Guest Stonecold

Clarification....To save some of you time and gas. Some of my corals are show size; therefore, it may not be cheap.

Guest Stonecold

Price clarification...I had a potential buyer came by tonight. He said that the prices that I'm asking is almost the same as the LFS. This is true. Reason being is my corals and fishes are healthy and show size. You can still buy the same livestock at the LFS, but you will be taking the risk of a fish not eating or corals not making it due to shipping stress. If I can't sell everything within a week....I'm goind to keep everything. Just a FYI, so you guys don't have to waste your time and gas.

Thanks!

Not that I don't want to see you sell your system, but from the pictures and what I've heard, I hope you keep your tank. The "old" pictures were incredible, I'd love to see what it looks like now!

YOur tank is so buetiful and I'd keep it if I were you.

Where do you live?

If you do part I'll buy some lps softies or cleaner crew.

Edited by Herbert

Nick,

No need to apologize, that is the #1 reason most of us purchase from members!

Its nice to know what the fish, corals, invertebrates have been doing then just HOPING that they are ok. I would rather pay a couple of dollars more for a fish that has been in someone system for months or years vs. just went through the shock and awe of being captured, shipped and displayed over the last week!

Still hoping your going to keep it, ready with buckets to help you move, but after talking with you, I understand the need to slow down for a while!

Howard

Guest Stonecold

After last night's incident...a buyer offer me $50 for my Green Bubble which opens 12"+....I'm really debating whether I should just keep everything.

I'm not trying to make a profit from my sale. Just want a fair price for my corals/fishes/equipment.

Nick,

No need to apologize, that is the #1 reason most of us purchase from members!

Its nice to know what the fish, corals, invertebrates have been doing then just HOPING that they are ok. I would rather pay a couple of dollars more for a fish that has been in someone system for months or years vs. just went through the shock and awe of being captured, shipped and displayed over the last week!

Still hoping your going to keep it, ready with buckets to help you move, but after talking with you, I understand the need to slow down for a while!

Howard

49032[/snapback]

Howard, i have an achilles tang i will sell you for 200. it's been in my system for months.

LOL

JK

Nick,

If you are planning to set it back up eventually after the move - why start from scratch? I would add myself to the long list of people that would help you move your existing setup to your new house. Some of the other members may even have the setup and space to house your livestock temporarily (or permananently given half the chance <_< ).

Best wishes

Unni

Well, we work cheap, just a few frags :wub: would keep us happy!

After all, we're all a bunch of certifiable fish geeks, so just helping someone and getting in up to our elbows in somone elses Saltwater is almost payment by itself.

I've got 5 or 6 insulated foam containers at your disposal.

You can even end up (cash crunch?) buying the new tank/stand/etc and putting it in place. Club members have a bunch of backup emergency equipment to lend such as heaters and pumps so that you can get the new tank up a week ahead and then move the pumps, equipment and livestock the following weekend. Or something like that...

FF

I'm really debating whether I should just keep everything.

That's the spirit Nick, GO FOR IT!!!! :D :2thumbsup:

Do we say "MOVE COMING UP!!!"

Sorry Rocko, I won't go a penny over $190! :whip:

Guest Stonecold

Parting out livestock first. Size of corals are measured in inches.

Green leathers upper right and left (8x7) - $75/ea LEFT SOLD

2. Red zoos - 30+ polyps - $55 - SOLD

3. Cup Coral (3x3) - $40 SOLD

4. Galaxea (5x3) - $45

5. Candy Cane 13 heads - $40 - SOLD

6. Orange Fungia - (2.5x2.5) - $40

7. Green Scolymia Vitiensis - (2x2) -$40

8. Green Hairy Mushroom - 4-5 opens big - $40

9. Blue Mushrooms - 10 - $50

10. Deresa Clam - (6x4) - $55

11. Red Lobophyllia - (6x6) - $85 - SOLD

12. Green Bubble - 12+ - $85 - SOLD

13. Fox (8x5) - $55

14. Red Blasto - 10+ heads - $90 SOLD

15. GSP - (6x2) - $55

16. Hammer Green with Pink tips - 10 heads $65 SOLD

17. Frogspawn - $65 SOLD

18. Green Nepthea - I have 4 - 5-7 high - $35 Only have 2 left

19. Toadstool - 3-4 - $35 SOLD

20. Devils Hand with white polyps - 4 - $35 SOLD

21. Green stag (with right light will turn red) (2x2) - $45

22. Green with Purple tips Austrea (3x4) - $65 SOLD

23. Green Horrida - (3x3) $45 SOLD

24. Pink policipora (check sp) (3x3) - $45 SOLD

25. Lime Green/Yellow Millie - (4x3) - $65

26. Red Cap (8x8) - $85

Those who are interested, please bring bags with you when picking up.

Thank you

Edited by Stonecold

Guest Stonecold

Fishes

1. Flame Angel - $40

2. Hippo Tang - $70

3. Sohol tang - $95

4. 2 Purple tang - $75/ea

5. Yellow tang - $35

Fishes will probably have to go last.

Guest Stonecold

Live Rocks...Don't know exactly how many pounds I have. Most are big pieces and all are covered with coralline. $4.00/lb or $3.75 for everything.

All LR have been spoken for.

Edited by Stonecold

Guest Stonecold

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of parting out my livestock. Livestock/size/prices are listed above. Please let me know if you are interested in anything.

Thanks