New Member Chantilly/South Riding Va.

Will do I finally got around to reading some of the other forums I hadn't had time to read yet. So the next one seem to be in January?

Yes. January 25. We'll be flying in Colin Foord from Florida to give us the talk that he gave at MACNA this year (Urban Corals of Miami).

We hold quarterly meetings with speakers. These meetings draw anywhere from 100 to 300 in attendance. We also try to squeeze in about 4 socials a year (officially). We may try expanding these a little in the year to come, provided that there's sponsor interest.

Very Nice Stuff. lol. Goodguys. and Incredible Corals and Prices  . ;). Get it?? " Incredible " haha ;) :)

Check out Fins and Feathers, around the Corner from you.... and Quantum Reef in Springfield... a Lil' Further... would be Exotic Reef Creations, in MD. There are so many others that are note worthy also...

I'm workin' on settin' up a trip to Pacific East Aquaculture, sometime later this month, or early next, If yah' want to tag along. lol

Yeah i want to check them all out. thanks for the advice.

Wayne

My neighbor who lives across the street from me works there. She told me about that setup. i would love to check it out sometime.

Small world. I know a couple of young ladies (daughters of a friend at church) that I've led on a Mission trip that work there, too!

My neighbor who lives across the street from me works there. She told me about that setup. i would love to check it out sometime.

Awesome, who is your neighbor.  Im here every day from about 6am until about 330-4 so just shoot me a message when you have some time.

Awesome, who is your neighbor.  Im here every day from about 6am until about 330-4 so just shoot me a message when you have some time.

Stephanie

Yeah she's awesome.She was just over at our house on Saturday for my son's birthday party telling me about the tank. Small world.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, welcome to the club!  I'm a new member too and just joined yesterday.  I live in your area.  I couldn't help but notice your photo/avatar.  Are you currently playing ice hockey?  I am looking for an adult league in the area, but right now its hard with night classes for grad school..  Definitely will be looking for a summer league though!

I realize that this question has nothing to do with reefing but I couldn't help myself haha.

Welcome to the club. I don't play hockey any longer but I played in HNA for over 20 years, so imho they are the best in the area. If you need anything, please let me know. Sorry for the short response, out of the house today.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...