Anyone in NE DC or close able to drill holes?

reeferindc

Hello Wamas family I am a born again reefer. I have been here in the past but took a break from the hobby. I was wondering if there was anyone in DC that didn't mind drilling a tank for me? I would pay you for your time. I have a 37 cube I am looking to drill maybe 1" overflow and 1.5" return holes(open to suggestions). Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Drill yourself, I don't think it's that hard. Saw pics of somebody doing it in their bathtub recently! Oh, and welcome back!

Thanks to you that replied ,flooddc I may have to arrange a good time to bring the tank out. Can you PM a number to reach you? Or feel free to email me at dmward99@yahoo.com and we can talk more. Thanks

Thanks to you that replied ,flooddc I may have to arrange a good time to bring the tank out. Can you PM a number to reach you? Or feel free to email me at dmward99@yahoo.com and we can talk more. Thanks

I'll PM you! Most important is to find out whether it's tempered glass or not. Brand, model or any sticker on the tank that advise not to drill, etc.

Drill yourself, I don't think it's that hard. Saw pics of somebody doing it in their bathtub recently! Oh, and welcome back!

Guilty as charged. That was me drilling in the bathtub since I have no yard or garage :-)