Petland?

I was giving serious thought to buying a membership to WAMAS because I'm getting into marine but saw that Petland is actually one of your sponsors!

It's been PROVEN that Petland obtains their puppies from puppy mills! Puppy mills are incredibly damaging places to a dog's physical AND psychiatric wellbeing. As a professional dog trainer and rescue advocate, I can attest to the problems seen EVERY DAY in these dogs. LASTING, permanent damage.

You're hand in hand with the devil, so to speak, for some meager discounts on aquarium supplies. 

I'm VERY disappointed and disgusted and won't be purchasing a membership after all. Please feel free to ban me. I have no need for a soulless group like this.

You, as everyone, can choose not to shop there, as many of us have. Just because they sponsor us does not mean that we don't have a choice in where we choose to shop. I feel as you, and I choose only to shop and support stores that have my same beliefs.

I was giving serious thought to buying a membership to WAMAS because I'm getting into marine but saw that Petland is actually one of your sponsors!

It's been PROVEN that Petland obtains their puppies from puppy mills! Puppy mills are incredibly damaging places to a dog's physical AND psychiatric wellbeing. As a professional dog trainer and rescue advocate, I can attest to the problems seen EVERY DAY in these dogs. LASTING, permanent damage.

You're hand in hand with the devil, so to speak, for some meager discounts on aquarium supplies. 

I'm VERY disappointed and disgusted and won't be purchasing a membership after all. Please feel free to ban me. I have no need for a soulless group like this.

Your loss, kind of harsh from someone with three posts.

Wow. This person has some strong beliefs and judges people based on that lol. I have never purchased a Dog and never will. Their are too many dogs killed each day because they could not find a good home. I even got a dog that is the most likely to be put down a PitBull. You should really grow up and get all the info before you lash out. Here is our dog Hugo who was rescued at 4 years old. Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wow. Someone's got issues.

You're darn right I judge a group that supports a store that sells puppy mill dogs. I have MORALS while the individuals in this group don't seem to have ANY. That makes YOU cowards for supporting such a screwed up practice like puppy mills where dogs DIE and are RAPED and live in squalor every DAY on a MASS SCALE. 

Who has the issues? YOU DO for sitting back and letting this practice continue just so you can get a few bucks off aquarium supplies.

Sick. It'll never end until you experience something like it yourself because it's obvious you only care about yourselves. But that'll never happen so you'll just go on thinking only of yourselves and not caring about anything else. 

Continue the animal abuse. I know you will. This is my last visit to this worthless and disgusting forum. I hope you rot and karma is real.