Aquarium plumbing parts store in DC area

Newms118

Yeah but they are always EXPENSIVE!!!

Are they? I've never bought anything there other than a couple fish. They sent me a 47% off deal for next Saturday though!

Are they? I've never bought anything there other than a couple fish. They sent me a 47% off deal for next Saturday though!

yeah, like 3-5x time that of home depot. if i'm in a real bind and have to go there i do but the guys will tell you the owner goes out to home depot, lowes, and ace hardware and buys all inventory periodically and sell it at the store. it's silly.

yeah, like 3-5x time that of home depot. if i'm in a real bind and have to go there i do but the guys will tell you the owner goes out to home depot, lowes, and ace hardware and buys all inventory periodically and sell it at the store. it's silly.

Well the problem I have is that HD and Lowes don't carry the sizes for certain stuff and won't have things like bulkheads at all. If Congressional are just offering elbows and 18" pieces of PVC for that much of a mark up, I would def not shop there for those, lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Are there any more stores available that sale bulkheads?

Blue Ribbon Koi in Manassas is one.

Sent from my Rezound on Tachyon using Tapatalk

Home Depot in Germantown just started carrying bulkheads this month, but curiously they don't sell 1". They have 3/4, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, and 2" I think. 

They are all thread/thread too.

where are you located? what size, material, and type (slip-slip, thread-slip, etc) do you need? i'd be glad to help out with some. i got a few sch80 and ABS bulkheads laying around.