Woodbridge members unite

Joshifer

I too am of this wooded bridge! 

I have also met the mythical creature that is named "Outlaw".  And he didnt even throw me out of his house after I tripped over his USB cord and almost knocked his laptop off the desk lol!

On a good note, the tile in that room should be finished in about a week and things will be organized.........no USB cable going across the floor.  However, from now on only size 12 and below allowed behind the tank!!

On a good note, the tile in that room should be finished in about a week and things will be organized.........no USB cable going across the floor.  However, from now on only size 12 and below allowed behind the tank!!

whoot! I am still in....7 1/2 lol....but sorry about kicking the grout spacers everywhere LOL....

maybe none of us should be back there....on second though...

I'm amazed...........a couple of pages & yet you folks are still going back & forth with a software bot.

He doesn't exist.............he's a legend, it's just software keeping the legend alive. Sightings? Just like Elvis, happen all the time.

:cool: :laugh:

Edited by ErikS

Paly stupid phone ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Jenn.... Did you turn on your auto correct again??? :-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Woodbridge - plus one

Also, check out the former TOTM of Brad (jstlsn)...he's a really good guy, but not as active

I've seen Steve before and will again soon...good guy...not quite so harry as previous pics ...as best I can tell, haha

Yeah! Were a special group....I think...and maybe one day ::bats eyelashes:: we'll get to have a meeting down here...

though then none of the MD folks will come cuz we are a haul away from them boooo

Yeah! Were a special group....I think...and maybe one day ::bats eyelashes:: we'll get to have a meeting down here...

though then none of the MD folks will come cuz we are a haul away from them boooo

Well, at least we're having a social down there for you all. I expect a rousing turnout from the Springfield / Lorton / Woodbridge / Dale City / Fredercksburg contingent.

I've seen Steve before and will again soon...good guy...not quite so harry as previous pics ...as best I can tell, haha

Some say his blood is actually composed of zooxanthellae

Some say he can tell the health of a reef tank just by smelling the skimmate

Some say he can tell the ph of wate simply by tasting it

All we know is........................................................

Edited by ErikS

Well, at least we're having a social down there for you all. I expect a rousing turnout from the Springfield / Lorton / Woodbridge / Dale City / Fredercksburg contingent.

I did not see a social listed in the meeting news section... when is this Woodbridge area social?  I am also in the Manassas/Woodbridge area, and would certainly like to attend.

The quantum reefs social in Springfield on Oct.5Th

Cool, Thanks.

I did not see a social listed in the meeting news section... when is this Woodbridge area social?  I am also in the Manassas/Woodbridge area, and would certainly like to attend.

Thanks for the reminder. Right now, it's part of a group-buy thread. I'll put something up on the news forum. I believe that I already have it on the community calendar, also.