Tank is Dieing....

TheyCallMeMr.703

Just a word to the wise.........people are trying to understand you so they can help you.  The thread is hard to follow and people are trying to make sure they have the facts straight so they can give you accurate advice.  However, when you respond like an a$$ to someone's suggestion it really makes it hard for them to want to help you in the future.  And trust me, you are going to want these folks around to help you in the future.  So I suggest you take their comments with the gratitude they deserve rather than taking the comments as an insult and responding in kind. 

That I have been trying... guess I will have to a lil' harder... Also Sorry to Anyone I may have came across the wrong way too...  But It seems I have gotten' all the Appropriate information and help needed, And More... -.-    

I would like to Thank, ChrisTran. Who let me come by and see his tanks, and also gave me 10g of water. Thank You Chris. :)

Along with everyone else who has posted and helped. Thanks Guys and Gals... Tank should be back under Control, Just a matter of time.... Glad I had the extra thought and takes upon the subject...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, when I say "sequentially" for water changes, I'm assuming that there is a sufficient amount of time between changes that the water thoroughly mixes - typically days apart, but sometimes as little as 30 minutes apart (in which case, I ask, why not just do one large one).

Thanks for the clarification. I think we're on the same page (and that's what I thought you meant), as evidenced by most previous post:

The reason I ask is because if you're capable of changing (adding) a smaller batch of saltwater one after another, there is no reason why you can't add that larger batch at one time. This limitation is usually logistics (large container at home for SW, which some don't have, for example)...That's why I think the question is relevant.

Thanks for the clarification. I think we're on the same page (and that's what I thought you meant), as evidenced by most previous post:

Yes, we are. I was trying to clarify in response to post #45 which considered the transient period during mixing.

Sent from my phone