SHOUT OUT FOR QUANTUM

reef addict

Just want to do a shout out for Quantum. These folks are great (Vince & Steve). You guys are awesome! . I just upgrade my tank into 210gl and moved to a new placed. Instead of offering their service and make money, they lend me equipment and provide guidance. I have able to moved my tank and livestock's successfully, and without loosing any of my livestock and save me lots of $$$. They don't take advantage of you, and try to make money out of you. You guys are the best. Because of this, you earn my loyalty as a customer.

Very good guys over there. Their new place is looking great

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

We are extremely fortunate in this area to have great and amazing LFS owners.. I have to spread my love out to each as I could write your post about all my local stores.

Keep frequenting them so they can thrive!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We are extremely fortunate in this area to have great and amazing LFS owners.. I have to spread my love out to each as I could write your post about all my local stores.

+1.

I really can't believe how fortunate we are in the area. Makes it both easy and difficult.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

pretty sure this should be in vendor experience.

+1

And +1 to everything else on this thread.

Grand opening tomorrow, good raffle, I'll see if I can convince the wife to make a drive.  We do have so many options here!  Hopefully this will drive some of the prices down ;)

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Definitely worth the trip from Silver Spring due to great service/friendliness and great livestock!

• 4 weeks later...

I went in there for the second time on Monday. BS'd for probably an hour and half with these two. Went to get food and left with three new corals. Frag off of the HUGE m.confusa, 4 headed neon green Trumpet, and a awesome SPS frag that I will have to get the name of again. You guys rock.