Hello all! My husband and I are newish to the DC area (2 months). And we have our tank up and running!

Currently we have our coral tank set up. With no corals! one lone blue devil damsel. And a dozen in the clean up crew category.

We live on Ft Belvoir.

So if anyone has and small coral frags (we don't discriminate, we live them all!) for sale please let me know! Thank you!

Welcome to the club! You should join as a paying member so you have access to the for sale, trade, free, auction, and group buy sections.

What size tank do you have?

Welcome to the area.  If you have time this weekend, come by.  We are in Springfield, so really close to Ft Belvoir and it just so happens that we will be having our our grand opening celebration and sale this weekend.  I'm sure you won't have a problem finding things to fill up that tank of yours. 

Welcome to the club! You should join as a paying member so you have access to the for sale, trade, free, auction, and group buy sections.

+1

And welcome!

Welcome to the area. If you have time this weekend, come by. We are in Springfield, so really close to Ft Belvoir and it just so happens that we will be having our our grand opening celebration and sale this weekend. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding things to fill up that tank of yours.

We would love to! Where do we go and what time?!

Welcome

Welcome, we're glad to have you here. If you have a moment, click on the link in my signature for one hobbyist's take on the benefits of membership here. It really is the best $20 you can spend in this hobby.

• 1 month later...

Welcome, we're glad to have you here. If you have a moment, click on the link in my signature for one hobbyist's take on the benefits of membership here. It really is the best $20 you can spend in this hobby.

This is fact.lol