Brad's 36x18x18 Rimless ZEOvit Box

They were just delivered.

Bags feel cold, clown wasn't moving much, if any. Hopefully it is just in shock. Floating that bags now

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Clown seems very happy and sps looks pretty good.

Still can't figure out why my water is cloudy, but has zero impact on the livestock

Edited by brad908

Still puzzled on my cloudy water.

Fish are all very happy, SPS have amazing polyp extension, and LPS are great. But when looking from the side, I can't even see the brick wall on the other side of the tank.

(edited)

Don't worry guys, 3rd Amazon Seattle interview just went brutal and haven't heard back from the Boston job(said early this week). Looks like I'm staying.

Lights came today!!!

FC053F67-DB4D-4033-AA41-6375E23A8F7C-789

Edited by brad908

I was hoping someone else noticed that.lol

Lovin' the Tank BTW, Very VERY Clean.lol

Thank you.

Ugh. Frag fest.

Nice meeting a bunch of new ppl.

Looking good! Any updated pics with the new stuff added?

Thanks. Tomorrow, just did a water change and dosed coral snow, so water is pretty white right now.

I'll help you with your lights if you give me a hand keeping a simple aquascape. I love cluttering things up, it's hard for me to let it open up like you've done with all your builds.

Looking good, nice pieces ya got!

(edited)

Looking good!

That wall hammer is freakin insane!!

Thanks. I love the hammer, thankful no one bought it while I was thinking about it for over a week.

I'll help you with your lights if you give me a hand keeping a simple aquascape. I love cluttering things up, it's hard for me to let it open up like you've done with all your builds.

Looking good, nice pieces ya got!

Thanks. I think the hardest part is when you get into the hobby, you just want to buy every single coral. So you end up with a ton of corals that your scape wasn't planned for, so you have to keep adjusting everything. I've learned now to really scale back and only buy pieces I really want. (Although I still sometimes go overboard :) )

This was my ADA tank back before I drilled it and went more minimalist scape

fts1215_zpsf06e2de1.jpg

anglefts1012.jpg

Let me know how I can help. I will let you know about the lights, I actually got a call Friday about the Seattle job, so I have another interview tonight.

That large hammer coral is awesome looking. Watch the sweeper tentacles on those as they can get kind of long.

Thanks. Yea I'm a little worried about when I start putting more SPS pieces near the rock it is against. Edited by brad908

Did you cut the pieces using a hack saw and how did you put them together (glue or something else).  Trying to build my light tree using your design.  Thanks.

Thanks everyone

Started to do some prep work

Clearing out middle section for the new sump
857E5ABA-802E-4F17-88D4-92AD115871ED-702

Painting the new light tree
A9BE2B81-FFC3-4914-8B73-808C1635F410-702

Home Depot
D425B5EC-3E6F-4B00-883A-E9D86B619788-702

B58EA2B9-054C-4CDB-A728-576E610571B1-702

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up 2 Bartlett Anthias last night.

1 has been swimming around all day, while the other one has been hiding. Hope it is just going through an adjustment period and will come out soon.

Those are really nice looking, and it seems like they will look great in your open water tank.

Did they go right in the tank or into quarantine?