:tongue: NICE!!!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue: NICE!!!!!

Tank looks great!

Thanks guys.

Hi!  I am interested in how you are making or made the light tree.  Can you provide details and pics?  Thanks!

It is from conduit piping at lowes/home depot. I always forget to take pictures of it.

DD63C8DA-638F-4D67-AD8A-2E798B0F9D95-278

That light fixture is so cool!  Got an industrial look.  Is it mounted on the back of the stand or is on its own platform?  Thanks for sharing!

That light fixture is so cool!  Got an industrial look.  Is it mounted on the back of the stand or is on its own platform?  Thanks for sharing!

It is mounted to a piece of wood that sits on the floor.

Lights will be here Monday.

9054cb6b6ffc0456a811bf3e2ecee205_zpse903

Coralux storm controller looks really nice. Amazing what is possible now with arduino and some inexpensive board fabs. I feel like huge progress has been made just in the last 6 months.

(edited)

Coralux storm controller looks really nice. Amazing what is possible now with arduino and some inexpensive board fabs. I feel like huge progress has been made just in the last 6 months.

Yea, can't wait to fool around with the controller. Pretty neat I can control both lights with it.

Very cool build...and nice looking corals

Thanks!

Where are the corals from?

Unique corals Edited by brad908

well, expect for the sweet hammer from Dr. Mac's...Can't believe you got 30% off on that as well :)

4th of July sales FTW. 30% and 25% off all corals/fish

Love this light tree...different....

Thanks. Not sure I am going to use it with the new light. I want to hang it from the ceiling but don't trust myself. Anyone with experience willing to help me hang it?

4th of July sales FTW. 30% and 25% off all corals/fish

Thanks. Not sure I am going to use it with the new light. I want to hang it from the ceiling but don't trust myself. Anyone with experience willing to help me hang it?

I can lend a hand, super easy.

I can lend a hand, super easy.

That'd be awesome, I will let you know. I actually had 2 companies unexpectedly contact me this week and had 2 interviews with each already; so a relocation to Seattle or Boston might be in the near future.

That'd be awesome, I will let you know. I actually had 2 companies unexpectedly contact me this week and had 2 interviews with each already; so a relocation to Seattle or Boston might be in the near future.

Lol talk about two completely different living cultures! I grew up in Boston area so I have a soft spot for it. Steve just got back from Seattle and is in love with it...looks like either would be incredible....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Congrats! Just looking for TOTM all over, huh?

Lmk, it's super easy to do, IMO looks great. As I recall, I work a block away from you, aren't you down by rustico?

Seattle has no LFS....BUT there are 3 great stores in Tacoma, 1 on the kitsap peninsula...and you'd be close to the seattle airport to pick up any orders!

I LOVE and miss Seattle and am counting down the years till we can move back, 4 years 9 months to be exact!

(edited)

Lol talk about two completely different living cultures! I grew up in Boston area so I have a soft spot for it. Steve just got back from Seattle and is in love with it...looks like either would be incredible....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Haha I know. A few weeks ago I was just applying to any supply chain/logistics/lean six sigma jobs I could find on LinkedIn that were in great cities.

Congrats! Just looking for TOTM all over, huh?

Lmk, it's super easy to do, IMO looks great. As I recall, I work a block away from you, aren't you down by rustico?

Yup, live behind rustico.

Seattle has no LFS....BUT there are 3 great stores in Tacoma, 1 on the kitsap peninsula...and you'd be close to the seattle airport to pick up any orders!

I LOVE and miss Seattle and am counting down the years till we can move back, 4 years 9 months to be exact!

We will see, the Seattle job is a long interview process. Read it is in the top20 hardest companies to go through the interview process with. Trying to not get too excited over these interviews, don't want a major let down lol.

Corals and black ice clown come today!

Edited by brad908

pics pics pics

Says it won't be delivered until 3, I thought livestock was usually by 10. Buzz kill.

in the summer I tend to have them hold the shipment at the ups/fedex if I know it won't be an early delivery....I always figure its just a little more safe....but I know you don't always know how they are shipping it.(i always assume morning delivery as well)...which is a bummer.