RLSS Waveline DC Series Pre-order

RLSS-DC-3000.jpg

Premium
Aquatics is pleased to announce we are now accepting pre-orders for the
new DC-4000, DC-6000, and DC-12000 0-10v controllable DC pumps.  

These
new pumps will feature the same six speed controller that the original
3000, 5000, and 10000 pumps have, as well as a 0-10v accepting port to
control speeds by your Neptune Apex, Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper, Reef
Angel controller, or any other control device that will output a 0-10v
signal.  

Expected ETA is is the first or second week of June.  

DC-4000 / 1056gph / 36w / 9.85' Max Head
$169.99

DC-6000 / 1585gph / 72w / 13.12' Max Head
$209.99

DC-12000 / 3170gph / 170w / 19.9' Max Head
$279.99

fantastic!

so is the 3000 still going to be available?

I believe that the answer to this is, "yes." This just expands their product line to provide a product that interfaces to aquarium controllers.

I believe that the answer to this is, "yes." This just expands their product line to provide a product that interfaces to aquarium controllers.

i don't know. i called last month and they said all current production lines would not continue and the new ones would take over. have you heard otherwise as of late? hopefully they'll chime in here or i'll try to get them at the office again.

Haven't heard either way on that, but I'm passing the question along! I'll post here once I have a response.

thank you - much appreciated!

As of now, both lines will continue... The originals will likely face some revisions after the newer models have been on the market a while, but at this point that's the response I can get back.

thanks!

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Thanks.. I definitely want one of the wave lines. Is the r-6i skimmer still being produced? Seems like everyone is sold out,

Edited by Mattiejay6

NAGA - To answer your question, the guys at the shop expect the pumps to arrive at the end of this week. That's what the latest promise from the manufacturer is. We'll definitely receive units from the first batches they ship, so it's just a matter of what day that'll happen.

Sorry for the delay... manufacturers in our hobby don't take 'release dates' very seriously, so it can be difficult to pin them down on an answer. We'll keep after them for updates, and if anything changes I'll post it here.

Mattiejay - At this point all of their lines are listed as 'actively produced'. Nothing has been dropped from the line YET. The r-6i has taken a back seat while they've worked on their many new products, but so far they're still planning on generating more. Their recent products have taken more time and resources than were originally estimated, and in the interim places sold out of their stocks of the r-6i. That's why it seems like they've disappeared from the market. 

Things should pick up soon, since the new products finally ready for release.

• 3 months later...

Jeremy I just got my notice today that my two 12000 are being shipped.

Thank you for the notice.

These head's are the older ones right? Or the new ones that have not been certified by apex yet?