Pez and Huly's SW Adventure RSM 250

Huly

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job! I love the pictures of your cat watching the Algae Blenny. My cat will stalk my blenny around the tank and jump at it when it least expects it. So much fun to watch!

Nice job! I love the pictures of your cat watching the Algae Blenny. My cat will stalk my blenny around the tank and jump at it when it least expects it. So much fun to watch!

When Huly goes to the tank Homer comes over to torture him LOL

Ahhhh new fishes are purdy!

Everyone playing nice or do I get to adopt them? Lol

Actually it is a blessing as they are all juvi and Dorrie's size so instead of her being a bully with an attitude lately she is hanging with them and doing great! she was picking on her old BFF the anthia and the nemos. Homer stands his ground against her and she never messes with Benny or the mandarins.

Awesome elegance, tanks looking phenomenal! Everything is spoiled for sure!

Your tank is so weird it looks like your fish want to eat your cat instead of the other way around. Have you considered a pirate patch for Huly?

Your tank is so weird it looks like your fish want to eat your cat instead of the other way around. Have you considered a pirate patch for Huly?

Huly would not know what to do with one if he did try to catch one!  I think the fish torture him more than he does them LOL.

Yeah we actually considered black beard and all kinds of pirate names when he was a few weeks old and we knew he was going to lose the eye.  He chose Chihuly after Dale Chihuly, the glassblower that only has one eye (he did the ceiling in the Belagio).  We call him Huly for short and my dad says that stands for Hooligan LOL so both fits :) I dare you to try to put anything on Huly though pez taught him to box :)

A few new shots:

Since I took the rock of Kale Homer made our gonipora his new bed

HomerGonipora_zpsa8736ea7.jpg

Tusk_zps1dfdf592.jpg

side_zps14619c94.jpg

Side2_zps458fc73d.jpg

Mandarin_zps6eaf0ae3.jpg

mandytorch_zpsd424bd7f.jpg

He js going to take awhile to get big. He is probably 1.5" right now. Hopefully they will get that tank upgrade underway sometime soon.

Well as Adam mentioned, anything put into our tank grows pretty darn fast.... So yes, we need to get started on our upgrade soon!

A question for the spoilers.

How often do you feed your seaweed? My orange spot goes through a piece a day, I figured if there is anybody that is taking care of feeding right, it's y'all :cool:

A question for the spoilers.

How often do you feed your seaweed? My orange spot goes through a piece a day, I figured if there is anybody that is taking care of feeding right, it's y'all :cool:

I put 1/2 sheet on a rock and 1/2 sheet on a clip once a day.  That way two different spots so no fighting and pleanty for everyone :)

You put a tusk in there?? It's so cute...and gonna get sooo big! Lol

And the reason we added him (see post below) LOL He is super cute but we only have juvis knowing we are going to upgrade :)

He js going to take awhile to get big. He is probably 1.5" right now. Hopefully they will get that tank upgrade underway sometime soon.

I'll be snagging it from her as it grows haaaaaaa

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LOL LOL LOL

Thanks!  They all seem to be happy.  The fish all like to annoy my cat.  Huly was taking a bath near the aquarium last night and as soon as he jumped up all the fish came swimming over to say hi and watch him LOL

FTS_zpsce547fcc.jpg

We have hosting

clownsAE_zps1259a5a9.jpg

clownsAE2_zpseb3c547d.jpg

clownsae4_zps606ac9a7.jpg

And if you touch the glass near the Aussie Nemo gets mad!

clownsAE3madItouchedglassnearAE_zps6f812

Hungry Elegances

hungrysmallae2_zps744c5eae.jpg

hungrysmallAE_zps0ccdbf59.jpg

hungrylargeae2_zpsd5ec3fd3.jpg

hungrylargeAE_zps01c2cecf.jpg