Pez and Huly's SW Adventure RSM 250

Huly

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated photos from last night!  I know you want an FTS but we were working on the tank etc and the front glass was not clean LOL

HulyTv_zps9a880149.jpg

Torches2_zps8ba7c082.jpg

Homer_zpscda5a78f.jpg

Torches_zpsea1fc5bd.jpg

Starfish_zpsfae4052e.jpg

Monti_zps2802e23e.jpg

Mandy_zpsc6f4cbf5.jpg

Duncan_zps86cd1058.jpg

Bubbles_zps95fd03aa.jpg

Aussie_zps53d66e2e.jpg

Acros_zpsd615babd.jpg

Acan_zps218aa0a3.jpg

Wow, well...Christie and Chris...you have been absent througout the football season on WAMAS mostly...but you HAVE NOT been absent in your tank husbandry!!!  Job very well done!!

To all those that don't know...Chris is a Husbandry Icon.  With Sun Corals, a very large Elegance, and many more with mouths to feed...Chris feeds EVERY single mouth individually most of the time.  I have seen growth in their tank that you simply don't see on such a largely accelerated scale regularly...and this is coming from the Co-Owner of a Coral/Fish Store... ;).  

PS...we miss you guys in the store!!  Ssssooooo much has changed since you guys last came in!  I know the football season is BUSY for ya'll, but it's over now...well, at least for your team it is =P...so you should visit soon!  

Wow, well...Christie and Chris...you have been absent througout the football season on WAMAS mostly...but you HAVE NOT been absent in your tank husbandry!!!  Job very well done!!

To all those that don't know...Chris is a Husbandry Icon.  With Sun Corals, a very large Elegance, and many more with mouths to feed...Chris feeds EVERY single mouth individually most of the time.  I have seen growth in their tank that you simply don't see on such a largely accelerated scale regularly...and this is coming from the Co-Owner of a Coral/Fish Store... ;).  

PS...we miss you guys in the store!!  Ssssooooo much has changed since you guys last came in!  I know the football season is BUSY for ya'll, but it's over now...well, at least for your team it is =P...so you should visit soon!  

Thanks Adam!  We are just getting the tank back up to where it should be it kind of took a hit with the 3 games in a row, holidays etc. 

We miss y'all too and hopefully we will stop by soon!  I need to see my puppies :)

Like your cowgirls have room to talk HA HA HA