Pez and Huly's SW Adventure RSM 250

Huly

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows the tusk doing?

He eats some mighty big chunks for a little guy!

Seems to like the evening frozen meals much more than the morning flakes.

Seems to like the evening frozen meals much more than the morning flakes.

Well wouldnt you perfer some frozen food over the flakes?

Geez, that black sun coral is looking FANTASTIC!!  Chris is the ultimate caretaker of sun coral and ALL coral that likes spot feeding!!  Incredible.

I should have taken a pic after Monday's coral feeding... it was insane... looked like 1 big black puffy ball :)

(edited)

Video from the feeding frenzy
 (click image to play)

th_DSCN1019_zps5eebc94b.jpg

th_DSCN1020_zps3df5b270.jpg

th_DSCN1019_zps5eebc94b.jpg

Edited by Huly

OMG that is so funny...My fish go nuts for the Roggers too!!!  

Love it!!!  I guess I am not going to be able to buy it back from you ha ha 

what show were they watching?  sounds funny

No telling what was on TV as we were inbetween DVR shows we were watching LOL

Good Lord that Aussie is HUGE. It's the John Goodman of Aussies. Tank looks amazing. I've heard Jenn preach the Roggers for a while now, think I'll stop by quantum on my way home and see what the buzz is all about.

you will thank me....no roses please...I like wild flowers. 

Good Lord that Aussie is HUGE. It's the John Goodman of Aussies. Tank looks amazing. I've heard Jenn preach the Roggers for a while now, think I'll stop by quantum on my way home and see what the buzz is all about.

Hopefully the Charles Wesley United Methodist Church has a nice garden I can find something in :tongue:

Yeah I got the same thing from her so she brought me a bag when she picked up her bag.  I can honestly say my corals and fish went crazy as you can tell by the video!

That Aussie is why we need a new tank LOL

LOL LOL LOL

Just buy her another bag of that food and she will be happy! LOL LOL LOL

(edited)

Wow! That's amazing. So what's the deal w/ Roggers? I went to the website, read about it but their description doesn't sound too different from the other frozen food companies...Natural this, natural that, much of the same ingredients as others...yada, yada, yada.. Jenn, do you have any insight besides how your fish react? I may want to try too...

Edited by howaboutme

is it BYOV?

i want to be prepared

I'm sure there will be enough half cut bottles of Gatorade or plastic container to makeshift.

Wow! That's amazing. So what's the deal w/ Roggers? I went to the website, read about it but their description doesn't sound too different from the other frozen food companies...Natural this, natural that, much of the same ingredients as others...yada, yada, yada.. Jenn, do you have any insight besides how your fish react? I may want to try too...

That is a Jenn question.  I am just trying it so far no spikes in water parameters no matter how much we feed but it has only been a couple days.  All I know is the fish go crazy and the sun corals  and Elegances were HUGE after we fed it!

well, all I can tell you is that IME I have fed this food since Rogger started making it...he was making it for the local clubs before he started selling it...he couldn't make it fast enough....his recipe is literally a complete reef food (i rarely feed other stuff when I have his food) and doesn't pollute the tank at all....he did demos at the clubs locally and showed everyone how he did it and it was just very clean and well created food.  

Other than that its is all i can tell you....its just my experience for all these years and all the people that I knew in FL who used it. The fish and corals colored up better and the parameters held....although a lot of foods say they contain the same things...its not possible they do and its also not possible they do in all the same amounts, and maybe that is the key. He has perfected it and that is why it is so popular and all the big sites sell it....it is what it is...try it and if you hate it I will buy it back from you lol..most of the big name reefers and coral sellers use it....

.most of the big name reefers and coral sellers use it....

I want to be a big name reefer too....lol. just kidding.

Ok, seriously. That's a good description. It has caught my interest to dig deeper. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Awwww one eyed kitty! So cute... I love the black sun coral! Very good job.

Thanks!  Huly is my boy :)

What is that first acro in your photos? It's very pretty! I'm just going to keep commenting on your Aussie E. It's amazing! I can't get mine to eat yet, I'm even placing food on it's mouth, or nearby, hopefully it'll come around. I have great luck with RBTA's, wish some of that transferred. I LOVE the photo of the clown in it!