Best SPS tank on WAMAS

STEVE

I am intrested in your opinions on who you think has the nicest SPS tank on WAMAS. This is for CURRENT MEMBERS tanks, not past members, current members tanks please. No guidlines...keep it simple. It's your opinion.

My 1st thought would be Copps.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen any up to date pictures of either of their tanks in years so I can't vote for either one. Wait I think gws3 posted a shot from a year ago maybe? I can't remember, but I think it's time for an update on both. I think you should change the thread and have everyone post the picture of their favorite wamas sps tank. I wish I had someone take a decent shot of our tank when it was picture worthy, all I got are bad experimenting with the camera shots :)

Marinap's tank always cought my eye. I have never been able to visit anyone's sps tank though. Hard to say until you see the tank in person.

(edited)

GWS3/Copps for sure!!!!!! Frags please :laugh: It may be time for a Tank Off. Photos published from the same camera & person. That said they both would look awesome to Ray Charles. Defiantly signs of hard work and sweet Reefer skills, but watch out the young Reefers are coming!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by DCReefer1964

The young reefers are coming haha.... Any tank with great corals that show the husbandry skills of the owner is an amazing tank in my book. I think there are WAY more sps tanks out there on wamas that we have seen, I think people need to post some pics... And I am tired of excuses on why someone is not able to post pictures. Take your phone out, and shoot.

Mariana's is very nice, Graham has some quality stuff there and the water and glass are always so crystal clear in his pics, Ridetheducati had a very nice tank, Copps (which tank haha), Dell2go hasnt been on in a while but he always had some great stuff. DDiver, i think Corsi will wow us with his new tank..Gionova, Sportzfish i could go on.

there are alot of really good sps keepers on here and an amazing amount of nice corals

not sure i could pick one favorite....wish mine was up to part but it got outta hand ..hopefully the new tank will actually look nice rather than cluttered.

could definately be fun to have a tank off/ same person taking pics and having the color the same.

The best thing about this is it shows there is no excuse for failure when a WAMAS member starts a reef tank. The experience, and knowledge is here for the asking. I am really enjoying this. Hello from Norfolk!!! See you this weekend. :cool:

It's great to see the different opinions on tanks! I think we are very fortunate to have tanks of this caliber right here in our backyard, on WAMAS!

Ugh, now I want to setup a SPS tank at the store ;)

YES !!!!!

THAT is beautiful! I want updates on that tank!

http://reefkeeping.c...nk-of-the-month

All good tanks. I love SPS so I enjoy the tanks and shows the work the members invest.

Here is one from Copps RC TOTM in Jan 2011 so maybe Dec. 2010. Looked as good when I was there last fall.

fts_md.jpg

Fazio92 - A relatively young tank but he has nice corals: http://wamas.org/for...ed/#entry454676

My votes for the 3 above.