Storm To Hit On 3/5/-3/6

Squishie89

What little trace of snow is here now, will probably be gone before this time tomorrow.

It seems all the big snow reports are from Virginia. I would like to hear from more people in other regions of Montgomery County .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, Rob called it. We got rain from 11AM instead of the heavy snow predicted. Kids had fun early so wasn't a total loss. Was hoping for a good one though.

I'm south of Hamilton and wound up with about 7 inches before the rain started turning the accumulation into a heavy Slurpee-like slush. I managed to get out with the tractor and plow around 4 PM. The stuff piled up into heavy blocks,sometimes a couple feet across. It'll take a while to melt.

^^That was great. Thanks for sharing the link. Let's hope the sequester blows over as fast and easy as the snowquester.

Spot on. I am stuck in Salt Lake on a business trip. Was supposed to fly back this evening, but BWI cancelled all flights 36h ago. Just talked to my wife: we got less than an inch. Delayed 24h. We need to hire the guy from Anchorman and/or flip a coin to predict storms in order to improve accuracy.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a conversion kit for my generator, now it runs on gasoline and natural (cooking) gas.

I ran a gas line outside and now if the power goes out, I can run the thing forever. During Hurricane Sandy there was no gas here on Long Island.

We got 6-8 in Leesburg but quickly turned to slush for the most part. The pups loved it (Sadie 15 year old Basset Hound)

SadieRuns_zpsd548803a.jpg