Can you name me?

Handpicking our corals in person each week sure does have its perks! We got the opportunity to buy this baby last week and have decided to let Wamas name it! We are offering a $25 store credit to whoever comes up with the most fitting name for this Chalice. There currently is a wait list and if you would like a frag please send us a PM and we will add you to the list. 1/2"-3/4" Frags are $125 and of course will be healed for a minimum of 2 weeks before being sold.

8483353262_616aa5e654.jpg

ERC St. Elmo's Fire - When I used to fly on C-130's, sometimes at night we would get some St. Elmo's Fire skip across the wings or across the windscreen. It was like little green and blue balls of lightning caused by the static energy created by spinning propellers. Here is a pic I found on the net that is probably the closest I have seen yet.

st-elmosfire_zps71655d44.jpg

ERC Galaxy IC 342

IC342.jpg

Handpicking our corals in person each week sure does have its perks! We got the opportunity to buy this baby last week and have decided to let Wamas name it! We are offering a $25 store credit to whoever comes up with the most fitting name for this Chalice. There currently is a wait list and if you would like a frag please send us a PM and we will add you to the list. 1/2"-3/4" Frags are $125 and of course will be healed for a minimum of 2 weeks before being sold.

8483353262_616aa5e654.jpg