Acropora colonies are Here!!!

johnnybv

You guys all wanted acro colonies, so now put your money where your post is!!

Just got in 20 stunning colonies nice sizes and pricing!

I can not hold any, so please no PMs for that. They will go on the website after this week and will be fair game then, WAMAS will get first crack when we open on Thursday!

As usual the pictures do not do them Justice! There is not a brown one in the lot!

John

acros1sm_zps16a6c78c.jpg

acros2sm_zpsc4c59753.jpg

acrostop1sm_zps3ccde524.jpg

Edited by johnnybv

Hrm...might need to make a trip down when I'm off work Friday. Bit of a hike for me but some nice colonies there.

its always worth the trip!! and I am working on something that may come to something pretty cool if everything works out in the next few days!

john

Making it so hard to resist...

Likely see you Friday. :happy: Especially since your stock list shows you have some Pajama Cardinals in stock and my wife and I have agreed we want to get a small group of them.

John those are amazing I wish my new tank was up and running so I could get the pink one Bob is talking about that one is beautiful.

BE carefull looking at that stocklist, it is dated Saturday and Many of the items on there have sold already. Im not sure how many PJ cardinals we have left if any, give us a call before you head out if it is a long trip.

john

(edited)

Also, If you like our facebook page you will be eligable for this weeks promo, and it includes the NEW acro colonies!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Ribbon-Koi-Products/163795426993447

This is geared towords colonies so it applies for corals over $50 each only.

BRK's Progressive SALE!

For each coral you buy you get $5 off the next coral, then $10 off the next, $15 off the next etc!!!

Valid this week only 2/7 - 2/10

Edited by johnnybv

Life conspired against me Friday and I couldn't make it but I work much closer than I live so I think I'm going to take a couple hours off work to make a trip down tomorrow. Any of these colonies still left? Going to come down regardless to take a look and hopefully pick up some of Jan's food.

John those are amazing I wish my new tank was up and running so I could get the pink one Bob is talking about that one is beautiful.

I could babysit for you :clap:

I have tomorrow off and will be making a trip down. Going to try and get there as near to opening as I can and hit a couple other LFS's on my way back north. Life has conspired against me this past week but I will make it down.