Maybe this wouldn't make a good pet

RJT

It was a bait canister after all. So, he took the bait. What's wrong with that? Determined critter, that's for sure.

LMAO i saw it on the news he accually grabs the small shark or shark looking fish SEVERAL times and holds it so it wont steel the bait i lmao it it holding the shark more than untying the knots

LMAO i saw it on the news he accually grabs the small shark or shark looking fish SEVERAL times and holds it so it wont steel the bait i lmao it it holding the shark more than untying the knots

I thought that I saw that, too. The advantages of having eight arms, I guess. (That would sure make tending to young kids easier, wouldn't it?)

(That would sure make tending to young kids easier, wouldn't it?)

Maybe...then again, the kids would each have an additional three pair of arms to get into trouble with. :lol2:

Maybe...then again, the kids would each have an additional three pair of arms to get into trouble with. :lol2:

Perish the thought! :biggrin:

I thought that I saw that, too. The advantages of having eight arms, I guess. (That would sure make tending to young kids easier, wouldn't it?)

H-E-double hockey sticks ya

Best story I heard about an octopus at tonmocon- An octopus was given a number of scallops to eat in his tank. He ate them happily. After eatin the meat, he would leave the shells laying around the tank and out front. He was also allowed to climb out of his tank and into another tank where scallops were present. After stealing them and returning to his tank, he would bury and hide the shells he was not "supposed" to have.

LOL!!! Great story. Too bad they didn't take a video. They are so smart. I hear they are great escape artists too.

Best story I heard about an octopus at tonmocon- An octopus was given a number of scallops to eat in his tank. He ate them happily. After eatin the meat, he would leave the shells laying around the tank and out front. He was also allowed to climb out of his tank and into another tank where scallops were present. After stealing them and returning to his tank, he would bury and hide the shells he was not "supposed" to have.

luv it