Lets see your favorite piece...

GraffitiSpotCorals

Figured I would start a picture thread, post your favorite piece that's in your tank. Need some inspiration... I would post but I have to wait for my favorite piece to color back up. Maybe I can find an old picture...

lol. go to reef2reef.

That's what a guy with no corals would say... *stab!*

Edited because I said tank originally then refreshed and saw you have two tanks! Haha

Point is I (i am sure there are others) don't get to see other peoples tanks much at all and I would like to see some nice pieces that are local.

Edited by Piper27

That's what a guy with no corals would say... *stab!*

Edited because I said tank originally then refreshed and saw you have two tanks! Haha

Point is I (i am sure there are others) don't get to see other peoples tanks much at all and I would like to see some nice pieces that are local.

lol

• 3 months later...

Blue Sierra is Nuts....ill try to get a good pic of mine that actually shows the color.....

here is i guess my favorite (not my pic) but i have a colony that is coloring back up (it browned wtih an alk spike)

DSC_1039.jpg

I dont think i have just one favorite, i have about 20 favorites....its like when someone asks if you could have just one car....id have the most expensive one, sell it and buy a bunch of cheaper cars...

I love all the super colorful SPS out there and the few in my tank, but this one is probably my favorite. It's gotten a lot larger since this photo was taken - I'll have to get an updated pic sometime.

PICASA-IMG_1099-2.jpg