Help me pick out a new Unique fish

Incredible Corals

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also remember those firefish are great jumpers and your tank is pretty open on top..

yea, but with the nice bit of euro bracing it would be easy to make a screen top to cover the opening.

yea, but with the nice bit of euro bracing it would be easy to make a screen top to cover the opening.

I think I'm going to have to hold on getting a new cool fish. Car is in the shop for a mystery problem. So far up to $800 in labor and no idea what the problem is. Anyone know a good BMW mechanic or want to buy a BMW that won't start?

Also, I'm going to go with a Aussi Tusk. Big beautiful fish, gets along with other fish, not super picky eater and hardy. Thanks again for all the help!!!

Sorry to hear about the car, Steve.

Hope they figure it out soon and it isn't too bad.

Sorry to hear about the car, Steve.

Hope they figure it out soon and it isn't too bad.

You're telling me! I'm going to have to start selling some of my acan collection to cover this stupid car. Never buying another BMW.

Any size really. A tiny would would be awesome and watch him grow.

I wouldn't go tiny. First of all the tiny juveniles don't have the colors and it might get bullied, they can be very shy and may not do well with your monsters. I would shoot for 2-3" at least.

^+1 for that.

For the BMW, check out Convenience Auto in manassas since they are close to you...talk to Timmy and tell him Evan sent ya, or give Intersport a call and talk to Omar or Charlie. (Intersport is where i take my race car and others, Convenience is basically family with intersport and they take care of my excursion which is there right now actually)